Remington S8700 T|Studio PROtect Flat Iron Straightener uploaded by Britani L.Remington S8700 T|Studio PROtect Flat Iron Straightener uploaded by Veronica M.

BY REMINGTON

Discover Remington's latest hair care breakthrough-the T|Studio Protect Flat Iron. It combines 1" Ultra Ceramic plates with the revolutionary Vapor Infusion Technology to provide 90% more frizz control and 68% more protection from breakage compared to standard Remington straighteners without Protect technology. The Protect uses water and an included macadamia conditioning treatment to supply cool micro vapor that absorbs into hair, protecting it from damage while you style. Plus, the 450 Degree heat gives you salon-quality results that last. Experience the Remington T|Studio Protect Flat Iron and leave your hair cares behind. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
Mi marca favorita en planchas es Remington, desde la primera vez que compre la wet to straight, me enamoré. el precio es excelente para la calidad del producto, y da un excelente cuidado al cabello. de veras super rcomandable! C:
Milagros R.
Milagros R.
Milwaukee
Waoooo this is amazing ion because if you have a frizz this ion killed and your hair looks more shine and silk believe me I have this ion 2 years and waoooo it's really good!!! Waooo I recommend it!!!
Devon L.
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
I love this straighten. It gets my hair straightener with just one pass on each section and it reduces frizz and fly aways. It's a great price compared to some others out there.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Waynesburg, PA
This is one of the best straighteners I've ever used. It's always hot and ready for my crappy hair. I also wait for it to heat up before going on to the next section of my hair. 10/10 would recommend this great product!
Cristal A.
Cristal A.
Richardson, TX
love love love this straightener! Also really love the brand. i've had a straightener from them for 2 years and my sister still has it. i still have this blue straightener. I will continue using Remington's straighteners!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Lynchburg, VA
Well, when my last straightener exploded I rushed to the store (a girl needs her straightener) I'm also on a budget. This is worth the money not the highest quality but it does what it's supposed to.
Charii S.
Charii S.
Protection is a must for me and that's exactly what this product provides with oil resrvior in it and the oil that comes with it
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Fostoria , OH
Like this hair straightener because this is bigger and it warms up fast but it would pull my hair sometimes.
Ineya H.
Ineya H.
Statesville, NC
To be honest, a straightener is a straightener, it all depends on how you use them. But this straightener is LIFE.
J B.
J B.
I own this flat iron straightener and so far I love it and it leaves my hair feeling soft even tho I'm using heat I just love it.