Remington S8700 T|Studio PROtect Flat Iron Straightener uploaded by Britani L.Remington S8700 T|Studio PROtect Flat Iron Straightener uploaded by Veronica M.

BY REMINGTON

Discover Remington's latest hair care breakthrough-the T|Studio Protect Flat Iron. It combines 1" Ultra Ceramic plates with the revolutionary Vapor Infusion Technology to provide 90% more frizz control and 68% more protection from breakage compared to standard Remington straighteners without Protect technology. The Protect uses water and an included macadamia conditioning treatment to supply cool micro vapor that absorbs into hair, protecting it from damage while you style. Plus, the 450 Degree heat gives you salon-quality results that last. Experience the Remington T|Studio Protect Flat Iron and leave your hair cares behind. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna N.
Waynesburg, PA
This is one of the best straighteners I've ever used. It's always hot and ready for my crappy hair. I also wait for it to heat up before going on to the next section of my hair. 10/10 would recommend this great product!
Cristal A.
Richardson, TX
love love love this straightener! Also really love the brand. i've had a straightener from them for 2 years and my sister still has it. i still have this blue straightener. I will continue using Remington's straighteners!
Maria T.
I love it leaves my hair smooth and shiny, it is amazing and I really recommend it
I could even make waves with it, it only takes a little practice...I have several years of wearing it and it's still the same. It leaves my hair fabulous.I recommend it and if I would buy it again
Veronica M.
This hair straightener by Remington works amazing on my fine hair. It has worked for when I had my hair very long and also very short. I love it because it comes just as well to high end expensive hair straighteners. I have paid under $35 for mine at Ulta and love how it has a digital display for adjusting the heat levels. It works for all hair types because of its wide range of heat levels and its evenly distributed heat on its ceramic plates. I highly recommend this!
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Me encanta lo bello y lacio que deja mi cabello con ese brillo increíble lo cual me ayuda a lucir un cabello sano y hermooso
Jess H.
Lynchburg, VA
Well, when my last straightener exploded I rushed to the store (a girl needs her straightener) I'm also on a budget. This is worth the money not the highest quality but it does what it's supposed to.
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I've always had really good luck with Remington brand hair straighteners. They pretty much usually cost the going rate, so the price is pretty standard. They work really fast and you can set the temperature however you choose. I highly recommend this brand.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I LOVE REMIGTON! I've always used this product, the result is incredible, it is quick, easy, leaves a softness and shine, it is something that is worth buying, I recommend this product 😍😍😍😍😍😱
Maria Q.
AMO REMIGTON! Siempre he utilizado este producto, el resultado es increíble, es rápido, fácil, deja una suavidad y brillo, es algo que vale la pena comprar, recomiendo este producto 😍😍😍
J B.
I own this flat iron straightener and so far I love it and it leaves my hair feeling soft even tho I'm using heat I just love it.