Remington S8700 T|Studio PROtect Flat Iron Straightener uploaded by Britani L.Remington S8700 T|Studio PROtect Flat Iron Straightener uploaded by Veronica M.

BY REMINGTON

Discover Remington's latest hair care breakthrough-the T|Studio Protect Flat Iron. It combines 1" Ultra Ceramic plates with the revolutionary Vapor Infusion Technology to provide 90% more frizz control and 68% more protection from breakage compared to standard Remington straighteners without Protect technology. The Protect uses water and an included macadamia conditioning treatment to supply cool micro vapor that absorbs into hair, protecting it from damage while you style. Plus, the 450 Degree heat gives you salon-quality results that last. Experience the Remington T|Studio Protect Flat Iron and leave your hair cares behind. see more...

Buy on Amazon
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this flat iron about 2 months ago on sale at Walmart for a fantastic deal and I am absolutely in love with it. it heats up super quick and has a conditioning steaming Reservoir you can use that has changed my hair completely I have extremely curly hair that's course and I have had terrible experiences in the past was it a flat irons either destroying my hair or not keeping my hair straight for very long and I would have to constantly go over it and over it and it would damage my hair more and this hair straightener has completely surpassed any other brand of every other flat iron I have ever use including the extremely expensive ceramic brands
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this flat iron. It makes me hair so shiny and it heats up within seconds. It's very affordable and I love how it gives my hair the shiny soft look.. I will always continue to buy this. It's compared to the high end ones
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for around $80. There is a gel that comes with it that you insert into the straightener. You're supposed to be able to push a button and that hair treatment steams into your hair but I don't really see a difference when I do that. It's an on straightener that I wish it was a little bit lighter and thinner
Shelby R.
I had high hopes for this straighner after watching and reading countless reviews. Ultimately I was disappointed, the conditioning treatment made no difference in styling and the plates didn't clasp down as tightly as I would have likely. I ended up returning the product for a refund.
Julie L.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is THE BEST hair straightener I have ever used. It allows me to straighten my hair in a "healthier" way, and everytime I use it, it leaves my hair so smooth and silky. It is a tad pricey, but the quality is definitely there. 10/10
Leesy L.
Socorro , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this straitened! I use it most of my days getting ready! I love how hot it gets & I like to use a comb while running down the strands of hair. That way I only go over the pieces of hair once! Great for preventing split ends!
Taylor S.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the first straighteners I got. It was okay but because I have really thick hair and a lot of it. It took me forever to get it straight and sometimes it didn't really work that well.
Génesis B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi marca favorita en planchas es Remington, desde la primera vez que compre la wet to straight, me enamoré. el precio es excelente para la calidad del producto, y da un excelente cuidado al cabello. de veras super rcomandable! C:
Milagros R.
Milwaukee
Waoooo this is amazing ion because if you have a frizz this ion killed and your hair looks more shine and silk believe me I have this ion 2 years and waoooo it's really good!!! Waooo I recommend it!!!
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
I love this straighten. It gets my hair straightener with just one pass on each section and it reduces frizz and fly aways. It's a great price compared to some others out there.