BY REMINGTON

The Remington S8670NA Multi-Styler with 5 Interchangeable Styling Attachments gives you the ultimate in customization for you to create any look you want on any given day. All of the attachments are designed with ceramic, tourmaline ionic smooth glide technology. The tourmaline releases negative ions when heated and the result is reduced frizz and static. If you want gorgeous curls, you can choose from the ¾” curl barrel, spiral sleeve, or combed brush. Each attachment creates a unique curl to personalize your look. If you want to go with a straight style, or you want straight bangs with your curly hair, use the 1” straightening plates. If crimped hair is more your style some days, the crimper plates are for you. This versatile tool allows you to personalize your look for whatever style you want! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karen O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most complete kit I know to achieve my best look, I used it only once but I loved it, it's too full, it's perfect for me because I use the straightener every day, I would buy it without exception and I would recommend it
~♡~ A.
My mom bought me this and I was super impressed by the quality of this product, I love curling my hair with this and honestly it's super easy to use, doesn't take much time and the curls last for all day long :)