Remington S8510 Frizz Therapy 1Remington S8510 Frizz Therapy 1
Remington S8510 Frizz Therapy 1

Remington S8510 Frizz Therapy 1" Flat Iron

BY REMINGTON

Remington Frizz Therapy Straightener Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Product Award Winner Features professional ceramic damage reducing conditioning plates-infused with a blend of conditioners and avocado oil Hair straightener plates have been formulated to last the lifetime of the product- 4 years Floating plates for constant contact and faster styling Digital Precise heat settings to 300°-430° F 30 second heat up LCD Display Audible Feedback-when reaches desired temp Turbo Boost Function to automatically set to highest temperature if desired Switch Lock function to set and lock in desired temperature Automatic 1 Hour Safety Shutoff Cool Tip, Swivel Cord, Hinge Lock 4 Year Warranty see more...

Remington S8510 Frizz Therapy 1
Remington S8510 Frizz Therapy 1" Flat Iron
Buy on Jet.com
Emily D.
Logan
I️ have the older version of this (that’s how long I’ve had it) and I️ love it. It still works years later and has never gave me any trouble. Heats up quick and you can lock the heat setting in place. My fav part is that it shuts off if you forget to.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I LOVE MY REMINGTON!! I've had it for multiple years & still works perfectly. This is my go-to straightener. I love it wayyyyyy better than chi. It has last for so long & is still in pretty good shape. I've dropped it a few times & it still works great!! It is decently priced. My model is the S8590 so it looks a little different than this model.
Charmi V.
New York
I absolutely hated this flat iron. It made my hair feel so brittle and left my hair poofy and frizzy. The straightener kept catching onto and pulling out strands of my hair and on top of that, I noticed I was losing way more hair than usual while using this straightener. I would recommend saving up to purchase a better straightener like a ghd rather than just buying this one since it is at a better price point because it is not worth the damage it does to your hair.
Divya S.
Deer Park, NY
This is one of the best straighteners ever!!! I've had out overt five years and it still looks great and works great. I love the different temperatures you can set it to it give a sleek shiny look after your done. And it's also great for curling if you know how to curl with a straightener. Love it!##-
Bree B.
I had this flat iron and it had lasted me almost four years. It had went through many droppings from the bathroom counter and held up and worked nicely until that 4 year marker and it wouldn't turn on. I always got asked what hair styler I used and I would recommend this product! Loved it!!!
Gladys G.
Best straightener, it works great and leaves my hair straight and smooth. It straightens my hair in a few minutes. I do have somewhat in between thin and thick hair. I rarely straighten my hair though, but when I do with this straightener my hair looks amazing. I recommend this brand.
Teodora T.
Chattanooga
I've been using this straightening iron for over a year now and I love it. It is very easy to use, you can regulate the heat, and my hair stays straight all day. I also use it to curl my hair and it does a very good job at that too. Definitely recommend it!
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
I love this straightener! So do my friends! It straightens my wavy hair so easily. My friend used it and she loved it so I bought her one for her birthday me she loved it! Also I've had this straightener for going on 5 years! When it breaks I'll buy the same one!
Nitya P.
Schaumburg , IL
This straightener is amazing! Had lasted me so many years and works well with my hair! Makes my hair slick straight which I love and doesn't make my hair smell bad or anything! And I don't have to use too much heat either cause it works so well!
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I love straightening my hair, it's just something I can do quick and also saves me time when I'm running late in the morning. It heats up fast and leaves my hair super straight and it's lasted me a very long time. I love it and I highly recommend this straightener.
Belinda B.
Bridgetown
Does this work well in Africa American hair types.