BY REMINGTON

Traditional styling methods of blow-drying then styling can cause stress and over-heating, leaving your hair damaged and brittle. The unique expanded heat steam vents found on top of the Remington Wet 2 Waves safely remove water from your damp hair, allowing you to dry and style at the same time. This creates a longer-lasting wave with a beautiful finish. Remington Wet 2 Waves Waver: 425-degree high heat 30-second heat-up time 60-minute auto shutoff Expanded heat vents 2-year warranty

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering if this would be any good because the price was pretty cheap turns out its awesome. My hair gets damaged easily and is hard to straighten but I love this straightener. You can use it on wet hair without a whole bunch of steam and it is pretty thick so girls with a lot of hair can straighten their hair easier.
Andrea P.
Me encanta , la he usado por largo tiempo y calienta en la temperatura adecuada, por ser ancha es mas facil ya que puedes ir planchando secciones de tu cabello mas grandes y sera mas rapido dicho proceso. es una buena opcion no conozoco su precio ya que fue un regalo... pero sin dudar la recomiendo
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
This is a fun tool when you want something a little different.  I don't consider this for every day, and although it says wet 2 dry, I really would say "damp" is better, and even that is iffy for your hair. It is inexpensive and creates neat waves.  So, I like it, not love, like.
Caitlin R.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I owned this straightener before the one I currently have now. The biggest downside for me was t felt like it was always tugging and ripping a few of my hairs, and it does not get as hot as I like my straighteners.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted this to be great except for that it is SO BAD for your hair !!!!!! Watching the steam come out of it is so stressful and my hair crumbles between ... not meant for thick hair I don't think as it takes way longer than it usually would if I were to just blow dry and use a normal wave maker
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was the worst. Not really sure why Remington makes products that you use on wet hair. I use to own the wet to straighten and of course, burned my hair and damaged it so bad.
Danielle K.
Nanuet, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using wet to straight straighteners since I was in middle school. I've gone through 3 and each one has lasted many years. They get hot and straighten my hair nicely. I recommend this product to my mom.
Tori D.
Chestnut Ridge , PA
I love reminingtom products! My first product of theirs was the wet to straight straightener! I have extremely thin, straight hair and this tool adds life and volume into my hair. I would recommend this product!
Katrina M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener is great at least I think so! It works so good for my hair I have had it for a very long time! It's not very expensive at all! I purchased mine at Walmart for around 30 bucks. I would recommend this to everyone.
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally i didnt really like this iron but it was a gift. I used it only a few times when i was in a rush and couldnt use or find another. It got the job done for the most part.