Remington S5520 - Hair styler uploaded by Rae W.Remington S5520 - Hair styler uploaded by Rae W.

BY REMINGTON

Marketing description is not available. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
My first straightener was Remington (I think it was the "wet 2 straight") and I have continued with them since then. At the moment I owe two: the 2-inch wide and 1-inch wide. I have had a good experience with them but my hair is naturally straight so I know that I can use just about any straightener. The two I have heat up pretty fast, have lasted my a long time, the plates remain in good condition even after years of daily use and I have no complaints. I'll continue with this brand as long as I need a straightener.
Ashley W.
Orlando, FL
I have the Remington S5520 Wide Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener. I love the way it works but I have to fight to get this one to turn on. My friend has the exact same one and also has a problem getting hers to turn on. It is almost like the button does not line up correctly with something inside. It started soon after purchasing. I really would like to try this one again but afraid I will have the same issue.
Rae W.
Muncie, IN
I love these! They make my thick hair bone dry straight by only going over the piece of hair one to two times ! I was surprised by the low costs and efficiency but these do cause a considerable amount of heat damage so use heat protectant.
Kateyandfamily H.
I love my remington hair tools. they have always lasted for so long and i have always gotten my moneys worth not matter how much i pay for them. This brand is one of the first brands i look at when i am buying hair tools because they always seem to last and work best on my hair without damaging.
Jalynn G.
I could go on forever about this straightener!!! I was so satisfied with this! It goes up to 410 degrees Fahrenheit and has an auto shut off after around 30 minutes or so. Straightens my hair quickly and stays hot. It doesn't frizz out or start to wave for quite a while. Definitely recommend over Conair
Jasmine E.
Moreno Valley, CA
This straightener was ok. I have very thick and very kinky hair. I couldnt go straight from a detangled afro and then straighten my hair. I would have to blow dry my hair before going in with this straightener. Now it does provide sleek voluminous hair but the extra work I didn't really care for.
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill, CT
This works great on my hair. I have brown fine hair and it only takes about two swipes to get my hair straight. The size is medium so it is big enough to get a large portion of hair but small enough to store easily. I recommend this to everyone looking for a straightener!
Brenna Z.
Great straightener for a great price! This was not too expensive and it works great! I love how quickly it heats up and the thick plates make straightening my thick hair faster. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others for sure!
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
I purchased this at target and overall love it. It glides smoothly down the hair and it doesn't feel like it is burning my hair. It leave it smooth and manageable while doing its job at straightening. It was a good price and had lasted me awhile.
Sabrina C.
Vancouver
OMG I am obsessed with my remington straightner! I have had it for years and it still works great, I even bought my sister one because it is such a good value and so durable. Way better than any salon expensive brand.