Remington S5520 Anti-Static Digital Ceramic 1.75" Flat Iron

Youre bound to get looks when you use the RemingtonxAE 1xBEx201D Wide Digital Straightener on your locks. Its packed with innovative styling technology so you get great results every time. This state-of-the-art ceramic flat hair iron eliminates static charge by actively promoting a neutral electrical balance in the hair. Long ceramic plates are infused with anti-static technology so you get a smooth and silky finish with unparalleled shine. The precise digital controls with temperature lock allow you to keep even heat up to the salon-standard 410xB0 F - for ultimate styling. And, the salon-length swivel cord gives you the flexibility to easily twist and turn to create your signature style. It also features auto shut-off and hinge lock for worry-free styling. Its a must-have tool for every stylista

no daña el cabello!?
Start your review of Remington S5520 Anti-Static Digital Ceramic 1.75" Flat Iron!
Manchester, CT
I used this straightener for a long time, I loved it cause I have so much and thick hair. So I like big plates. This straightener hits up quickly and also truly anti-static. Gives your sleek and shiny results. Icurrently use KIPOZI Professional Hair Straightener - 1.75 Inch Dual Voltage Titanium Flat Iron with Digital LCD Screen and Adjustable Temp Setting for All Kinds of Hair, Heats up Instantly, Purple and loving it, but if I come across buying new one I can definitely buy this version remington as I already saw great results.
Flanders
Remington S5520 Anti-Static Digital Ceramic 1.75" Flat Iron uploaded by Laiane D.
Purchased at: Amazon
OMG!!! This product is so awesome!!! I really love it!!! Titanium protection coating, long ceramic plates, 410 F high heat, 30 second heat up and auto shut off. This is so good!!! 😍
I bought this while on the hunt for a larger flat iron since my hair has gotten longer. Went for this one since the brand name was familiar. The cost was fair, it warms up quickly, and the design makes it easy to straighten my hair without harming my scalp (an issue I've had with irons previously). I'm not quite sure yet if it's the iron or my hair and the products I'm using to help with heat styling but it takes several attempts to get my hair straight, and even after that it still isn't as straight as I'd really like it to be. For reference I have type 4 hair, tight coils and my hair is on the dry side. I'll keep using it though to see if things get better!
Atlanta, GA
I love this flat iron! It gets my hair super straight, but I gave this product 4 stars because the plats are thick and can be hard to get to roots. It has temperature settings. I bought this flatiron from Walmart and it was very inexpensive. My hair is natural & soft, and o did not experience any burning while straightening my hair. I let my best friend borrow it and she fell in love with it as well.
Walnut Ridge
Remington S5520 Anti-Static Digital Ceramic 1.75" Flat Iron uploaded by Shelli G.
My sister has this hair straightener and I use it everytime I'm over at my mom's house since she still lives at home. Remington hair straighteners have always been the best in my opinion out of any hair straightener both cheap and high end. I have had a blue zebra print one since 2008 and it still works perfect, but tonight I splurged on myself and bought myself one like my sister's cause I really like the wide plates and hers does get hotter than my older one. Can't wait to start using it.
Remington S5520 Anti-Static Digital Ceramic 1.75" Flat Iron uploaded by Layla 💜.
Remington S5520 Anti-Static Digital Ceramic 1.75" Flat Iron OMG If I had to choose between Remington and conair sorry its Remington. I've had this flat iron for a year now and my hair is always flat like a pancake ( not always a good thing ) but the fact that it does its job in getting my hair flat I rate it 100% awesome. You should buy it, the lowest temperature is 340 I believe and the highest is 400 ( HOT !!!! ) You need it in your life
Doral, FL
No use este modelo, pero si esta Wet 2 Straight 1" Flat Iron, lo cual me agrada mucho la terminación que dejaba a mi cabello seco, nunca tuve la necesidad de usarlo con el pelo mojado. Su precio es muy competitivo y económico respecto a los maravillosos resultados que deja, si utilizas la temperatura correspondiente no causara daños y con la debida protección. Muy recomendada.
Bay Shore, NY
I bought this hair straighter during black Friday. I had a smaller one but it took me 2 or more hours to do my hair. I  decide because it is bigger that my other hair straighter and now I do my hair even faster now it take fewer hours to do my hair after  I had dried it with the hairdryer
South Jordan, UT
My sisters and I all have really curly hair and have all used this straightener. It definitely gets all of the kinks out. I love it because it goes up to 410 degrees which I feel is necessary to straighten out our hair! It's also available at a good price at any target or Walmart!
This flat iron is amazing because it heats up really fast and has 3 heating options: 370, 350, and 310 degrees. I have been using it for 2 years now and it still runs strong. It creates a super sleek look that lasts me all day long. However, I wish that it had more heating options because I have thin hair and do not want to cause too much heat damage to my strands.