BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Cristina G.
I’m Italian so I have baby hairs all round my face that curl up with the slightest amount of humidity. I can have a great blow out but those darn baby hairs!

My regular curling iron is too big/wide to reach these short hair close to my forehead. Therefore, I was on a hunt for something tiny. I didn’t even know if a curling iron like this existed bc I rarely straighten my hair. After some internet research, I found a few. Now normally, I would just buy but I want to see in person. I went to a few different stores to check each product out.

I chose Remington bc it was small enough to grab my baby hairs. I didn’t feel like it was going to burn my face or my hair. It’s anti-static. Now, normally I don’t fall for gimmicks and I even rolled my eyes when I read this on the box. I mean, how can a iron do that? YET, magically it does. Sorry Remington for doubting you.

Like I said, I don’t use irons every day. However, I do use this one on my baby hairs several times a week! No heat damage. I highly recommend this product. Oh and it’s not a billion dollars either. Just to show, good quality products don’t have to cost a fortune.
Melikia W.
Fayetteville
This is one of the two the flat irons I currently use. Its one of the best ones that I've owned. One swipe through and I'm good. No need to go over one section multiple times.
Bri'ana C.
Philadelphia
Works best for silk straight hair. If you have thicker hair it will leave it frizzy unless you decide to straighten it. Can cause heat damage , use with heat protectant.
Chassidy J.
Louisiana
Mine is actually sparkly gold , but I love it. It doesn't pull my hair like most straighters , it gets it very straight. I love i can adjust the settings to the right temperature for my hair.
shiloue m.
Love this straightener, my hair is super thick and down to my pant line. It takes me just a little more than 5 minutes to straighten my hair, and it last all day without becoming frizzy again.
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
I have had such good luck with this straightener. I have had it for so many year and its lasted me through the thick and thin .
I originally bought it as a replacement to my old conair which was horrible and in the end friendly wall outlet and never turned back on.
I bought 3 Remmingtons when I bought mine. One for myself and two for my nieces . That was 6 years ago and we all still have it and use it. I love that it has the digital heat control and can go pretty high at 450 which is way more than enough before I try my hair.
I also live that it's a super nice purple. Would totally recommend this straightener and all their products. Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []
Ashlie L.
Kalamazoo , MI
I bought this straightener a few years ago and it still works great! ONLY $20! How awesome is that!! It has almost everything you want in a great straightener except the popular or expensive name brand. It doesn't catch or pull on the hair, it has a swivel cord, & floating plates. The temperature can get up to 410° but you can control it for a lower temperature. It doesn't do any damage to my hair. It's a wonderful flat iron that does its job. Highly recommended.
Jennifer S.
This is a good flat iron, it’s inexpensive. I found mine at Walmart, I like how you can set your temperature. And it has auto shut off, so if you forget to turn off your iron after use. I was unsure of the quality and heat settings before purchasing. But I seen a YouTube Influenster use it. And I liked how her hair turned out after using it.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
The Remington anti-static ceramic create smooth and Sleek Style it heats up within 30 seconds and has an auto shut-off of 60 minutes it's on rollback at Walmart for $18 I have one that I paid $300 for and I like this one way better!!! Added bonus is my favorite color purple!!!
Heidi B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the absolute best straightener for $20! You can't go wrong with this. I bought mine at Walmart a few weeks ago and I use it almost every day and I absolutely love it. One of the best hair tools I have ever bought. It is very comparable to my old CHI and gets plenty hot. The plates are smooth with rounded edges and I can quickly straighten all of my wavy hair and get volume in it. I absolutely recommended this straightener- run run run to your Walmart and get it.
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.

Walmart