Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
Love this straighter, I had a CHI for years and it finally died here about two years ago . I found this one at Walmart and was blown away by the results and it’s still heating up good after two years of use. I would recommend a thousand times.
Jennifer B.
Clark
I love this straightener when I use it .... lately i haven't been using it because i havent had time to and i have been trying to refrain from using any heat on my hair. I have alot of damage and am trying to get my hair back to life.
Jacqueline E.
Marion
I absolutely love this straightner. I have had it for 9 years, it still works great! I love the heat options, it doesn't tug at your hair. Makes your hair less frizzy. Not only can you straighten your hair, but you can also use it to curl your hair. Fantastic product.
Madison B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Such a great product. My hair is thick and is naturally curly/wavy so it’s hard to straighten my hair as it is. It creates a smooth silky look that you would want from a product!
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
This straightener never fully straightens my hair. No matter how high I turn it up or how long I leave it on a strip of hair, it just won't make it straight. It's certainly better than nothing, but it isn't worth the money.
Katy S.
Caldwell
If your looking for a cheap good quality hair straightener that actually works and keeps your hair strait, then this would be a great option that won’t break the bank! It heats up very high and quick! It’s awesome
Nicole M.
Huntington, WV
I've been isomg this straigtener for about 3 years now. Its worked pretty good I think my heating element may be going out in it and it may be time for a new one but I would and probably will buy this same brand.
Taylor S.
Yuba City, CA
Bought this on amazon after my beloved straightener broke, can I just say AMAZING. It heats up incredibly fast and is great quality. Not only was it on the more economical side, but it lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
By far my favorite straightening iron ever! I love the automatic shut-off when it’s not in use. I have naturally curly hair and It makes my hair look very nice and straight. This has lasted me a very long time! If it ever goes out I will buy another!
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
I really like ceramic hair straighteners because they really help at smoothing your hair and not damaging it badly. Great for weekly use and gets hot oretty fast. I also love that I can curl my hair with this
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.