BY REMINGTON #49 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is a great product and the price is reasonable for the quality of the product. Does a good job straightening my daughters thick coarse hair and also worked to put waves into my fine hair! I would absolutely recommend and repurchase.
cassie c.
Beloit, WI
I have had this straightener for over five years and I use it every day. I curl my hair with it and I also use it to straighten my hair as well. This. Iron. Has. Never. Failed. Me. I will buy another one when this one dies (if it ever does). I’ve used the CHI brand and honestly i prefer this one to any other flat irons I have used.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I bought this off Amazon a month ago and it's by far one of the best straighteners I've used. Not only does it flatten my hair quickly but it leaves it feeling soft and light. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a good straightener at a good price.
Arine D.
Tustin
I do not use the Remington straightener very often, as I am just lazy and usually through my hair up anyways. However, when I do the results blow me away! It heats up fast and the outside isn't super hot! Whether I straighten or curl my hair, it's definitely the best I've used in awhile! It's also super cheap and affordable!
Lana K.
Mayking , KY
I’ve used this same straightener for over five years now. I struggled finding one that would actually straighten my hair since it’s normally so natural curly but this one surprised me it was less than fifteen dollars and works wonderfully my hair is so sleek and straight and silky using this product absolutely love it.
Neelam N.
BARTLESVILLE , OK
It's a pretty good hair straightener and quite reasonably priced. You can style your hair in so many ways. You can straighten, curl and even add waves to your hair using just this hair straightener.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
I just got this straightener about 3 weeks ago and love it! I have naturally straight hair but sometimes when I do not feel like taking a shower in the early morning, I will hop out of bed and straighten my hair! It heats up fast which is why I love it so much, as well as it making my hair pin-straight.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I have his in red, I have used it for a couple years now and love it. It leaves hair smooth and feeling silky with now static. I have hair past my shoulder and it does great.
Bri'ana C.
Philadelphia
Works best for silk straight hair. If you have thicker hair it will leave it frizzy unless you decide to straighten it. Can cause heat damage , use with heat protectant.
Nicole M.
Paterson, NJ
I bought this product on Amazon for $20 and it is so worth the price. I have tried many flat irons in the past but this one is my favorite. I have had this product for 3 years now and it works amazing. This product leaves your hair looking so smooth and silky. Definitely recommend this product.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used it yet) off of amazon, and I noticed some reviews that said that it made people's hair smell like bug spray and some customers were scared of fire as it smelled like burning. I'm just wondering if anyone who has used this product notice anything like a burning smell or bug spray smell?  Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

back