BY REMINGTON #49 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Maria G.
Los Angeles
I've had this flat iron for over 8 months and I love it. No shortages or anything! I've used it to make beautiful curls & to get my hair bone straight. The plates are sooo much longer than any other flat iron I've seen or used. Heats up in 15secs & cuts off after an hour, so I never gave to worry when I'm rushing to school & forget to turn it off. It has a long swiveling cord. I just love this l!
Gipsy O.
Remington tiene una tecnologia que se ha apoderado de los salones de bellezas desde sus secadores rizadores hasta sus planchas, me gustaria probar esta y ver q resultados tienen sobre mi cabello que mide 90 cm aproxima y me gusta alasearlo de vez en cuando
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
It's really nice. There is a slight gap between the plates the farther you get to the handle, but it gets so hot that it really doesn't matter that much. The top heat is 410 degrees. It has a lock to lock the plates together for transportation or storage. The only downside is that it gets really hot in the handle when you're using it. My thumb gets almost burnt.
Lee H.
paris
ive had this one for years now... straightens my hair immidiatly and doesnt burn it even tho i use it every other day. the only thing i would do is add rounded tips rather than square ones since i like to use it as a curler as well and not carry a curler everywhere i go
Catherine M.
LA SUPER MEGA AMO!! Me encanto esta plancha calienta super rápido y es demasiado barata, quede impresionada por como dejo mi cabello ya que aveces ni en las peluquerías me lo dejaban tan bien, la calidad es tan increíble que lo podría comparar con una babyliss
Kiera S.
Madeley, Telford
I have recently purchased the Remington s5500 straighteners and have been pleasantly surprised. They cost £20.00 and straightened out my very wavy hair with ease. They glide straight through my hair with no snagging and managed to keep my hair straight all day.
Stephanie M.
Me funciona de maravilla, llevo usandola desde hace 3 o 4 años y me sigue sirviendo perfectamente, me sirve para hacer rizos también,  ya que es bastante delgada me deja unas ondas super cool y naturales. Tiene variedad de temperaturas para usarla, sin duda la recomiendo.
Georgia H.
manchester
I actually love this hair straightener because it makes my hair sleek straight. No static or flyaways. I use this every time I wash my hair and it has dried, I bought this off amazon and I would definitely buy again (if mine break)
Hîłař Y.
Really good product. Straightens my frizzy hair perfectly ! Expensive but defiantly worth it if you have hard to straighten hair. Hopefully it'll last forever ! Best straightener I've ever had. Doesn't need any improvement
Holly S.
Heats up quickly, I can do my hair in about ten min or less! Works great! Leaves my hair shiny and not feeling dead and dry! My friend brought it over once and I just had to get my own!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used it yet) off of amazon, and I noticed some reviews that said that it made people's hair smell like bug spray and some customers were scared of fire as it smelled like burning. I'm just wondering if anyone who has used this product notice anything like a burning smell or bug spray smell?  Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

back