BY REMINGTON #49 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
These are good at straightening and curling hair. Gives your hair a smooth and shiny finish. Definitely anti static as promised. They are reasonably priced too. Easy to use. Would definitely recommend.
clair d.
MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! this hair straightener is the absolute best, gets me out of am inconvenience when i’m una le to go to the dalon very quick, i remember being skeptical about buying it but it was the best decision i’ve ever made and OHHH the price, it’s very affordable and a very high ended product!
Theresa O.
I would recommend this product to someone who is new to straightening their hair. It is an affordable straightener that will get the job done. I use mine fairly infrequently, but I like having it on hand. Plus it comes in a really nice purple colour!
sara s.
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Sara T.
London
This is my first straightener and it’s perfect for me! Since I already have straight hair I rarely need to use it. It heats up quickly and straightens my hair in one pass. For the price, it is 100% worth it! I would recommend!
Alex M.
stittsville, ON
A great little straightener for a great price. I love how it heats up so quickly and gets really really hot. I only paid 30 dollars for it and it’s the best straightener I’ve ever had. However the cord is short
Zahra M.
Qatif, Eastern province
I tried many straighteners in my life. When I found this one a stopped looking for others. The heat is great. The size is perfect. And it is very very affordable. Highly recommend this one.
Barbara L.
This is a very good product, handy and easy to use. I like to smooth my hair with this product at least twice a week, I use the utmost power and my hair never ruined.
Nada S.
This is a great qualitie i
think that she is sooo good and easy to use ❤ high qualitie 💗💗 i love it and i love to get
it for free to try it and try the high qualitie that it has 💝💝 i encourage to buy it
Alexandra S.
I bought this off of Amazon when my high end straightener broke. I am so impressed with it! I have curly, fluffy hair, and this straightener leaves my hair perfectly straight and shiny. It is definitely comparable to any of the high end tools I’ve used, and is far more affordable. It gets very hot and performs amazingly. 10/10 would recommend and repurchase.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used it yet) off of amazon, and I noticed some reviews that said that it made people's hair smell like bug spray and some customers were scared of fire as it smelled like burning. I'm just wondering if anyone who has used this product notice anything like a burning smell or bug spray smell?  Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

back