BY REMINGTON #48 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Sarah H.
Brook Park , OH
It is a good hair straightener to use and gets the job done for already straight hair
valorie m.
Vernon
I don’t really like this specific hair straightener. My old one had broke so i had to buy a new one and they didn’t have the one i used to have anymore so i got stuck with this stupid product. It does heat up fast but it doesn’t really straighten all your hair some how. Do not recommend
caswift S.
Gilbert, AZ
I have short hair that likes to get a few random dippity dos all over, and this straightener does the trick. I like that I can pick a temperature setting because my hair is fine and I have to be careful. Will recommend for sure.
young n.
Omg! This is my absolute favorite curling iron. My friend let me use hers years ago and i immediately fell in love. I’ve had my own personal one for years now.
Emily K.
Houston
My favorite iron because it works so well and it's affordable. I have frizzy wavy hair and this actually makes my hair silky straight. It's also thin enough to make beautiful curls or flip the ends of my hair. It has a digital screen of the temperature and buttons to control the temperature. The plates don't chip like other irons too. I've been using the same iron for going on 4 years, so absolutely recommend it!
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
I really like ceramic hair straighteners because they really help at smoothing your hair and not damaging it badly. Great for weekly use and gets hot oretty fast. I also love that I can curl my hair with this
Danni P.
Saint John, NB
I have had my straightener for roughly 3 years now, it still works like brand new, despite all the other ones Ive received for Christmas I will continue to use this one it’s amazing for thick and wavy hair that is hard to control!!
Sara H.
The best straightener that I've ever used. when I bought this my hair dresser started wondering why he doesn't see me much anymore. it's THAT good.
I have naturally soft hair but it's wavy and it frizzes at the roots a lot, with this straightener I can go straight in. it gives great result even without straightening with a dryer first which I usually have to do.
it heats up very quickly, the heat settings are simple and can actually get you different looks. plus it's not too chunky so I move it around with me from city to city without it taking up much space.
I honestly don't know what I'd do if anything happened to it
Danica S.
Port Moody
The most amazing straightener!! I was hesitant when purchasing because of the affordable price, but I was extremely surprised in the best way. This heats quick, straightens perfectly for frizzy hair, and smooths it out so nicely. I will never stop using this
Luscious__nails E.
Chennai
OMG!!! this straightener is to die for!!! So far... the best hair straightener I've ever had!!!. (Got it as a gift from my sister..). Don't have to wait too long for it to heat up!!! heats up within seconds!!.. gives perfectly straight hair with just 1-2 strokes!!, and my hair stays straight throughout even  without a hairspray!!, but it does give a slight burning smell!. and you can actually see steam coming from your hair! on the whole, I would absolutely  recommend this 10000%
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used it yet) off of amazon, and I noticed some reviews that said that it made people's hair smell like bug spray and some customers were scared of fire as it smelled like burning. I'm just wondering if anyone who has used this product notice anything like a burning smell or bug spray smell?  Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

back