BY REMINGTON #49 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Denise C.
Macon, GA
This is the second straightener I purchase from Remington! The first lasted for about 7 years! ❤️
Lindsey H.
Evarts, KY
Love this straightener! It works really well and I love how sleek it is. Very affordable as well!
Melissa H.
Kittanning
Okay not my favorite I really like the Chi much better but it’s an affordable option for you
Michelle W.
Fairborn, OH
Good straightener. Ceramic. Heats up to 410 I think. Super easy to use. And does a good job
Lily Z.
Love this product! Super good for my bleached damage hair. Must have product everyone needs
Kait H.
findlay, OH
Suuuch a good product! Does great things for my hair. Wonderful price for the quality of it
Sarah 🌻.
Williamsport, PA
The small size makes straightening take a bit longer, but it heats up nicely and is durable
Swetha S.
norwood
My hair is super curly. So result is not perfect for me. But heats up quick and easy to use
Tyler P.
Bradford
I use this iron everyday, it’s my favorite flat iron and keeps my hair straight all day!
alina k.
Modesto, CA
It’s a good hair straightener. Straightens my hair very well. I’m satisfied with product
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used it yet) off of amazon, and I noticed some reviews that said that it made people's hair smell like bug spray and some customers were scared of fire as it smelled like burning. I'm just wondering if anyone who has used this product notice anything like a burning smell or bug spray smell?  Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

back