BY REMINGTON #48 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Loce my straightener i have had alot of straighter but non like this one its best if used on a medium heat.
Ashley C.
The ceramic plates help with frizz. Sometimes pulls my hair on the side of the plates . But overall nice !
Fabiola B.
This is the one I’m currently using and I’m loving it !!! Such a great product and it does not harm my hair
Kali F.
a great straightener! one of the first ones i have had and it worked great! heats up quickly as well
Chelsea📍Michigan A.
Rockwood, MI
It's a nice straightener and does it's job. It doesn't pull my hair and makes my hair nice and shiny.
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
I had the CHI one and it kept breaking so I bought this and loved it. I like it better than the CHI.
Erin K.
Lock Haven, PA
Had this for 5 years and I straighten my hair everyday and it's going strong ! A great tool to have
Lindsey H.
Evarts, KY
Love this straightener! It works really well and I love how sleek it is. Very affordable as well!
Denise C.
Macon, GA
This is the second straightener I purchase from Remington! The first lasted for about 7 years! ❤️
Melissa H.
Kittanning
Okay not my favorite I really like the Chi much better but it’s an affordable option for you
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used it yet) off of amazon, and I noticed some reviews that said that it made people's hair smell like bug spray and some customers were scared of fire as it smelled like burning. I'm just wondering if anyone who has used this product notice anything like a burning smell or bug spray smell?  Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

back