Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Brianna Z.
I will never buy another one unless this one breaks in which case, I will repurchase. I love this for my long hair.
Brittany B.
Currently use and love it. Have 2. Love that turns off after certain time of no use. Doesn’t do a lot of damage to hair
Gynny H.
Like it how it has a lock to it instead of just being open. Also like how high the heat goes. I love this straightener
Emma D.
Very nice and inexpensive hair straightener! It has a wide range of temperatures that can be used on all types of hair.
Isamar L.
súper enamorada de esta plancha,la amo y la utilizo mucho,es súper buena para alisar y dura mucho no maltrata el pelo.
Rebecca N.
Shorewood, WI
I love this product so much. It is the best hair straightener I have ever used. This is the best hair straightener
Samantha N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have had this straightener for over 6 years and it still works great! It heats up quickly and gets the job done.
Maria Salete B.
Chappaqua , NY
PERFECT! It was the cheapest at Walmart when I bought and it’s awesome! Hot enough to handle with any kind of hair.
Taylor R.
Bardstown
My fav. Makes my hair look amazing and gets just hot enough . Helps eliminate frizz and is just all over a good buy
Aleena G.
San Antonio, TX
I have had this hair straightener for years and I could never replace it, leaves my hair straight and beautiful.
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.

Walmart