Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Danyel W.
Savage, MN
I love this flat iron! My old one that I had since I was 16 broke and so I went to Walmart and got it so worth the $19.89.
Jackie M.
Modesto, CA
I love this straightener. It really does the job. It heats up pretty quick and i take less time straightening my hair now.
Breanna N.
Attalla, AL
It straightens my hair so I guess you can say it's decent it's nothing fancy but it would be nice if it had a wider plate.
Taylor V.
flint
I seem to like smaller flat irons. I think they straighten your hair a lot easier and faster. I have very very Curley hair
Cassie H.
I've always had this brand for a straightener! Never have had a problem with it! Always leaves my hair never feeling dead!
Micah W.
Bartlesville, OK
Love it! Great for straightening and curling. I have naturally straight and thin hair and it works great for my hair type.
Destiny G.
My cousin does have this one and after awhile it started acting up heating up , and smells like burn , kinda not worth it
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR
This thing is amazing it's cheap it works great and I've had mine for at least 5 years I couldn't ask for a better value.
Kathryn G.
This straightener leaves my hair straight with no type of hair spray. I do use heat protection hair product before hand.
Kate B.
San Luis, AZ
Omg this is my favorite straightener, i love it, i have curly waves and it makes my hair to be straight and not esponjado
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.

Walmart