Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Brittany W.
United States
Glides along your hair, doesnt pull. Heats up very quickly. Has a few heat settings, which are easy to read (digital, not a dial).
Cha⚡️ J.
doral
Is my favorite, even though is not the most expensive or luxury one, it works so perfect! Makes my hair looks so shiny and sleek
Mónica L.
Alguien ya probó esta alisadora? A mi me gustaria probarla porque esta marca es muy buena, dura mucho y alisa muy bien el cabello
rebecca c.
If you already have straight hair j recommend this straightener! It is perfect for touch up but wouldn't recommend to curly hair
Britoney T.
Flint
I am giving this product 5 stars because u really love this product and I love the way it makes my hair so straight and smooth.
Rachel M.
Portland
So easy to use and easy to put away. I love this straighter for the fact that I can curl my hair with it too due to it's style.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
This is my favorite straightener I have owned! I use it almost daily, and it doesn't seem to do too bad of damage to my hair
Yaya S.
Oxford, MS
I've had this same straightener for 5 years now, and it is still amazing! Heats up super fast and it turns off automatically
Valencia B.
Gets my hair super smooth & sleek when I'm going for that look! But flat iron aren't only good for straight #CurlsForTheGirls
Neftali M.
It works really well. The I thing I like is that turn off on a 60 min later even if is it plug on. And I like the color too.
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.

Walmart