Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
I love my straightener! I’ve had this same brand and model for years I’ve tried others from Walmart and none of them straighten my hair as good as this one ! I have thick, wavy and curly hair that isn’t silky and shiny it is not fine hair by any means so a straightener has to be very good to work on my hair and this is only $20 and I attempted to use my friends ghd straightener because of how amazing she said it was and I figured for the price it was going to be awesome.... not the case I sat it down and went back to this one because it worked 20x better in my hair and those are facts!
Sara S.
Birmingham
This iron is soooo cheap and so effective! it heats up quickly and i love that i can control the temp with buttons instead of a dial. I will say it feels just as good as a Chi in hand, and works just as well to straighten or curl.
Mariam M.
Storrs Manfield, CT
I bought this hair straighter specifically for prom, I'm not someone who straightens their hair everyday, but I like to do so on special occasions. One problem with my hair is that it's very long and wavy, so it was always frizzy when straightened. I bought this specifically for that issue and although I am not 100% happy with the results I think it's pretty good when paired with an anti frizz spray. My hair can stay straight for 2-3 days, would recommend :)
Grace W.
This is a great straightener. It is very light weight and great to travel with. These straighteners last a very long time as well and very reliable. They do a great job straightening my curly hair at a temperature I can set.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
This is such a no brainer, super cheap yet it does a great job at straightening my hair.
I have very thick, curly freeze hair yet this styling iron does wonders. It never gives me that burned hair smell and I feel like it doesn't damage or burn my hair thanks to the ceramic platform. Give it a try!
Elizabeth H.
Wichita, KS
Absolutely love this straightener. Gets hot in a short amount of time. Love the temp settings it has(I think from 310 to 450). Turns off after leaving on for so long which is great because I'm notorious for leaving it on
Shell S.
Louisville, KY
This straightener was so reasonably priced and had so many great online reviews that I decided it was the best choice when I recently needed to replace my expensive straightener when it died. I was surprised by the quality when I did use it. I am not someone who straightens every day, but I do like this product when I need one. I had my sister try it; she is an everyday straightener and she was pretty impressed as well.
Sophie Y.
I’ve had this straightener forever! Very trusty but nothing special really.. doesn’t wow but doesn’t disappoint either. Very affordable, works on thick hair but I definitely recommend using a heat protectant!!
valorie m.
Vernon
I don’t really like this specific hair straightener. My old one had broke so i had to buy a new one and they didn’t have the one i used to have anymore so i got stuck with this stupid product. It does heat up fast but it doesn’t really straighten all your hair some how. Do not recommend
Raven F.
Clyde, TX
I’ve had this straightener for awhile and while it gets the job done, it doesn’t leave my hair as soft and shiny as I prefer. Definitely recommend for someone who doesn’t straighten their hair daily.
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.

Walmart