Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yulisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this while on a trip because I had forgotten my hair straightener at home and I loved it. Extremely affordable and works great!
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This a pretty good flat iron for an affordable price. I've used it and so have my girls. I like it and its doable for anyone on a budget.
Robyn N.
Groesbeck, TX
This straightener is so amazing. I have super wavy hair, so its really hard to get my hair straight, but this straightener does the job!
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
This has lasted me for yearsss! I love it and it works really well. I have been really happy with the outcome of this flat iron.
Alyssa J.
Scottdale, PA
It’s actually my moms straightener, but I prefer it over mine. The head settings are amazing and it gets the job done on my poofy hair!
Jenn c.
El Monte, CA
I've had this straightener for about a year now and it works very well. I'm surprised it has lasted me this long, I have no complaints
Tori F.
Fremont
I’ve had mine for two years now and still looks new. Works like new and would definitely purchase again once this one stops working.
Lisa M.
Jackson
I have had this iron for a minimum of ten years now. It's fantastic, I love the heat settings. But mostly I love how long it's lasted
Candice K.
Lockport
It is the best straightner I have ever had! I use it a couple times a week and my hair stays straight for 2 days! Highly recommend!!!
Wendy m.
new york
Its a good straightener...I try not to use too often for not damaging my hair so much. But it does the job and its really affordable!
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.