Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Cidavia H.
Valdosta, GA
I love the product not only does it straighten very smoothly, it is very popping ! the packaging is very pretty ! I love it and it is amazing !!
K L.
My favorite straighter I've ever purchased, had it for years now and it still works like I bought it yesterday. Im very pleased with my purchase.
Ashley J.
This is an oldie but goodie. It gets my thick hair bone straight with only 1 pass. Doesn't take as much time. I like that it shows the temp also.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Just went and got this hair straightener and I absolutely love it. Lightweight and easy to use. Very satisfied with it and highly recommended.
Alayna M.
Love this straightener. Great results. Have had it for over a year and still works like new. Very reasonably priced. A lot of different temps.
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
Had this straightener for many years now almost 8! Never has not done it's job like it says. It's a very nice straightener. My favorite one!!
Jocelyn M.
Los Angeles , CA
The first straightener ive purchased and i love the job it does with my hair. It heats up fast and straightens my hair so straight and good .
Melissa W.
Louisville
Purchased at: Amazon
It heats up enough to manage my thick and frizzy hair. It is a better straightener than some previous more expensive straighteners I’ve had.
Kelly F.
Buffalo, NY
Better than the expensive brands! This hair straightener is the best! I’ve had it over a year and have no complaints! 10 stars if I could!
Whitney N.
Love this straightener! My hairs never looked so good. No frizz!! And it stays straight for hours. Not to mention it fits great in my hand.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Jim K.
Vidalia
Is the Remington anti-static technology flat iron good for dry bleached hair
Alexandra F.
Can I use this product on chin length hair or is it too short?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!

Amazon