BY REMINGTON #10 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • Looking for best affordable flat iron? Was looking at Rem...3 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...2 Answers
Kirstin L.
This hair straightener is by far my favorite. It has done no damage and makes my hair less frizzy than it already is. I got this as a gift and had this for over 6 years and has not broke or done me wrong. I would reccomend to others. I love it also bc it is my favorite color. good buy.
Ashley V.
I did not like this flat iron. It was really light but almost felt like the plates weren't straightening my hair. It was like it slid above my hair and not on it. Hard to explain but did not work well and I would not buy again
Rachel D.
Deer Park, WA
I have had this flat iron for more than 5 years I think...and I adore it. I always recommend this brand and size. Perfect even for the massive amounts of hair I have. I use it to curl and straighten on a regular basis. I use a heat protection on my hair as well.
Nay N.
Los Angeles, CA
I've had this straightener for like almost 2 years and it hasn't failed on me. It works great and and leaves your hair smooth. It gives you a shine at the end. Love Remington hair products!
Shante P.
Spring, TX
Hands Down The Best Long Lasting, Great Curling, Hot Flat Iron I Have Ever Had Seriously. Over 5 Years Of Having This It Stills Works Wonders. I Don’t Want To Give It Up. I’m Gonna Order Me 2 More. Never Know They May Sell Out.
Dakotah Q.
Strafford , MO
I love this straightener! The color is gorgeous. I mean, I love that it’s purple. I got it at Walmart. And it works fantastic! I’ve had mine for about 8 years. And I would absolutely buy it again! I just love it so much!
Jada O.
Jesup , GA
Not the best straightener I've ever used, but super affordable and does it's job! It doesn't get too hot, so it's hard to style your hair with this, but also, it doesn't really get hot enough to damage your hair either.
christina b.
Oh my goodness can I just say this hair straightener blew me out the water. I've been holding on to my chi straightener that I've had for over 10 years because I've been worried nothing will compare. I would have never thought such a low priced straightener will put best a high end one
Rhiannon Y.
Flagstaff, AZ
This straightener was pretty good but the cord didn't last as long as I hope it would. I used it for almost three months and the cord already started tearing. Although I liked the weight, the color, and how hot it gets and how fast it heats up!
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
I personally love this straightener. I have owned a few others that were awfully expensive and I feel like this one is comparable. The high heat seals your hair and leaves it smooth and shiny. Can be turned up to 410 degrees. Would recommend
Jenn M.
Walpole , MA
Looking for best affordable flat iron? Was looking at Remington brands - any recommendations?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used it yet) off of amazon, and I noticed some reviews that said that it made people's hair smell like bug spray and some customers were scared of fire as it smelled like burning. I'm just wondering if anyone who has used this product notice anything like a burning smell or bug spray smell?  Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!

Amazon