BY REMINGTON #10 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • Looking for best affordable flat iron? Was looking at Rem...3 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...2 Answers
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
I just got this straightener about 3 weeks ago and love it! I have naturally straight hair but sometimes when I do not feel like taking a shower in the early morning, I will hop out of bed and straighten my hair! It heats up fast which is why I love it so much, as well as it making my hair pin-straight.
Lana K.
Mayking , KY
I’ve used this same straightener for over five years now. I struggled finding one that would actually straighten my hair since it’s normally so natural curly but this one surprised me it was less than fifteen dollars and works wonderfully my hair is so sleek and straight and silky using this product absolutely love it.
Kennedy B.
Woodstock, IL
This straightener has been a game changer for me because my hair is extremely thick and usually frizzy or curly. It was very reasonably priced, especially for the quality. It heats up so quickly and does not make my hair staticky like others have! Love this straightener!
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
I have this hair straightening Enable Amazon from 4 years ago. I use once a week. Believe me a very good quality, and most importantly does not burn hair. You can pick how many degrees you want to install. Is lightweight and comfortable ..
Lucia Lilianny M.
Doral, FL
Es la mejor plancha de pelo que e probado me encanta mi pelo es rizado y seco de verdad y cuando la utilize mi pelo cambio es suave lacio y saludable de verdad la recomiendo mil veces exelente
Zoe D.
chapel hill
Heats up in 30 seconds, and doesn’t leave your hair feeling dry. It is really handy, especially because it has a 360° cord and turns off after an hour of being on. Gets the job done quickly and I love this. I recommend using a bit of hair serum after using it to make your hair look extra shiny and healthy.
Nitalia Z.
New York , NY
Okay I have sooo much hair and it's THICK! This straightener has saved my life and other people's eyes! Without it I'd look crazy. I love how it goes to 410 degrees in the matter of seconds. I've had it for 2 years and I will definitely buy it again!
Christy W.
This is a really great in expensive product. There can be some really fancy straighteners out there but at the end of the day my hair turned out beautiful with this Remington hair straightener. I really love it and have not had any problems with it.
This was actually one of the first straightners I bought. It was cheap and it worked great. It was light and I also used it to curl my hair and it did an amazing job. I have thick and wavy hair but it worked well with it. I bought it from Walmart I believe for less than 20 bucks.
Ashley H.
Love this straightener! I got mine from my local Target store. I've had it for over a year now and it's still working great. I love that it has buttons to turn the temperature up and down and a little screen that lights up to show the temperature. It's very easy to use. I would definitely recommend it.
Jenn M.
Walpole , MA
Looking for best affordable flat iron? Was looking at Remington brands - any recommendations?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used it yet) off of amazon, and I noticed some reviews that said that it made people's hair smell like bug spray and some customers were scared of fire as it smelled like burning. I'm just wondering if anyone who has used this product notice anything like a burning smell or bug spray smell?  Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!

Amazon