BY REMINGTON #49 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Samy L.
Gilbert, AZ
I still think this is the best straightener out there! I've seriously had mine for about 6+ years and it still works like it did when I first bought it! Seriously so amazing! And I think it's only $20!!
Haley H.
Hendersonville, TN
I really love this straightener! The size is perfect for making beach waves or soft curls! For a drugstore price, this little sucker gets very hot- 410 degrees Fahrenheit! A great buy for what I needed!
Mallory H.
My all time favorite straightener that gets the job done right every time and is also affordable and doesn’t break the bank. I’ve been using this for quite a while and it hasn’t failed me yet.
Nichelle J.
This is my absolute favorite hair straightener! It heats up fast and straightens very effectively. This product also doesn't seem to be damaging my hair so that's a plus.
Samantha H.
San Antonio, TX
This straightener has lasted me like 5 years and I didn’t have to pay a lot for it either. I think this size and type is best for fine/thin hair that’s not naturally super curly.
olga o.
Winter Park, FL
No esta mal para su precio pero no siento que calienta suficiente por lo que no me quede con ella, sin embargo para quienes quieren algo sencillo esta es una buena opcion
Estefany L.
San jose
Heats up fast & has no trouble straightening my weavy/curly hair! This straighter has lasted me for a long time & love the color! For the price it does an amazing job !
Arin C.
This is affordable and works like an expensive tool! I've had it for probably 4 years and have had no problems with it at all. Well worth the money you lay for it!!
Lucy P.
Parsons, WV
Used for years. Great for the anti static though after use it no longer works. Love that it takes no time to heat up and after an hour it automatically shuts off.
Valeria S.
Oh my. I love this hair straightener. I've been using it for pretty long now. I'm in love it's so good. Always leaves my hair perfectly straight. Stays like that for long. Not pricy. Totally recommend this
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used it yet) off of amazon, and I noticed some reviews that said that it made people's hair smell like bug spray and some customers were scared of fire as it smelled like burning. I'm just wondering if anyone who has used this product notice anything like a burning smell or bug spray smell?  Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

back