BY REMINGTON #49 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Princess G.
Tallahassee, FL
This flat iron is really inexpensive but useful. I don't flat iron my hair often for fear of heat damage but when I do I use this. It also works well on weave which I love and appreciate.
Alexandra P.
Had this for years and it still works! Gets nice and hot. I have but noticed that the temperature has decreased over time and use. Has a bit of a tendency to smell like plastic, though.
Mary W.
Scottsville, KY
I really like this straightener. I only have to turn it to 390degrees for my hair that is naturally curly. The only thing I don't like is that it shuts off after a while so only plug it up when you are going to use it then. Overall a good straightener.
McKenna S.
This isn't the best quality of irons. I feel like this iron does a lot of damage to my hair even when it's on the lowest setting. It gets the job done, I just don't like how damaging it can be to the hair. I prefer my chi iron over it.
Mai C.
Westminster
I've used this one for the last 5 years and it has done me good. Last long, does the job better than other ones I've used before.. I curl my hear with it as well. I do recommend this.
Venita F.
Bought this straightener for my teen as a gift. It became the go to tool in the house. We fought over who got "custody" on weekends when one of us was leaving. Have had it for 3 years and it's still going strong.
lenninnel O.
San Francisco
It heat up super fast and this is why I love it so much. It saves me a lot of time and I have my hair done within 5 mins... I also use this for curling my hair and it did a great job.... this item is superb!!!!
anna s.
Bristol, CT
Very cheap price for great quality. This is what I go to everyday when I’m in a rush or want my hair to look good. It heats up fast. I have super curly hair and it works wonders on my hair. I would recommend.
Stephany H.
El Mirage, AZ
I have had many many different hair straighteners. This one has not only lasted me the longest but it also still looks like new. I've had it for 3 years now and it is perfect. Leaves my hair like I want it!
Ashlee P.
Conroe
All of my Remington hair tools have lasted for YEARS before I've had to replace them, and they always work so well! They're my favorite low cost brand for heated hair tools, especially their straighteners.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used it yet) off of amazon, and I noticed some reviews that said that it made people's hair smell like bug spray and some customers were scared of fire as it smelled like burning. I'm just wondering if anyone who has used this product notice anything like a burning smell or bug spray smell?  Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

back