BY REMINGTON #49 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Haya A.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I absolutely love this straightener!!! I have tried 400 dollar straighteners and it doesn’t come close to this one. Heats up fast leaves hair looking smooth and shiny. And it lasts forever! It’s such a great product and extremely affordable
Nadine R.
Fresno , CA
I use this for everything. I curl my hair with this. Of course I straighten my hair with. I love how smooth it is. Heats up quickly and it only takes me a few minutes to do my hair with this straightener.
Sophia S.
This is an amazing straighter! It is only like $17 and it is better then high end straighter! I have used this straighter for over 3 years and it still works like new! I would and will buy again!!!!!!!!
Taylor A.
Terre Haute, IN
I have bought this same hair straightener multiple times because it is long lasting and durable. My current one is 6 years old and still heats up quickly. This hair straightener is one of the cheaper ones available at Target and Walmart.
Katie L.
Orlando, FL
I use this every day after I blowdry my hair to work out the waves that form after I shower. It works perfectly for me, and it's without-a-doubt my go-to hairstyling device. I don't travel without it.
Abby W.
Bethany, OK
This straightener gets SUPER hot which I absolutely love. Heat is adjustable so you can set it however you want. My hair is curly/wavy and it gets my hair completely straight. I bought this at Target.
Sierra K.
I've had this straightener for years and have no intentions of buying a new one. I love how easy it is to straighten my hair with this as well as curl it. I only use this to do my hair whether it's straight, wavy, or curly
Hannah C.
St Croix Fls, WI
Although this straightener works great, I've had issues with it shutting off over and over. I have to un plug it and give it a few minutes before I turn it back on for it to stay on. Really strange.
Valentina C.
Puyallup, WA
This straightener has literally been a life saver. It's inexpensive and works on my thick curly hair! I use my straightener every day, and it hasn't failed in 2+ years! Id be totally lost without it!
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Works very well and has adjustable heat dial. Dual ceramic plates for maximum straightening. Leaves hair straight and smooth looking. Not too pricey but only thing was it kept pulling my hair
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used it yet) off of amazon, and I noticed some reviews that said that it made people's hair smell like bug spray and some customers were scared of fire as it smelled like burning. I'm just wondering if anyone who has used this product notice anything like a burning smell or bug spray smell?  Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

back