Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Kc S.
A+++ won’t use anyone else’s straightener because it doesn’t get my hair flat and not frizzy. All my friends comment on how well it works! Get hot quick, is super small and is easy to curl your hair with to get more calume
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
I love this straightener. I was using a different brand, but ended up gravitating back to this one. I personally really like it! It does great at curling my hair, as well as straightening it. I would definitely repurchase.
Megan W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Works good and fast straighten my hair only takes me about 10 or so minutes it was affordable I have had several straightens by this brand. Lower heating settings work just as good as high without damaging your hair too bad
Kimberly L.
Downey, CA
I truly love this hair straightener!! I've had this straightener for years now and I use it every week whenever I want something different with my hair since I'm naturally curly. I would totally recommend this for others!
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
This product even on the hottest setting just doesn't keep my hair straight all day. My hair is naturally just barely wavy so I can't imagine how it would work on curly or really wavy hair. I don't like this product.
Nikki B.
I like this tool a lot. I use it to curl my hair, and it hasn't been too hard to learn how to use it properly. It was $20 at Walmart and so far is holding up really well. It heats quickly and gives a smooth finish.
Julia W.
Mckinleyville, CA
Most amazing hot hair tool ever I can curl straighten feather ends lift my roots everything with this one tool and I have had it for more then 5 years and works just as good as it did the day I got it's extremely durable and absolutely affordable
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I just recently purchased this flat iron. It does a great job straightening my hair. Usually only have to use one pass to get it bone straight. I like how it heats up pretty quickly. I would recommend this to others
emily R.
Scottsbluff
The best hair straightener I've ever used! They don't make my hair frizzy or dry and they cause minimal damage to the ends. Not to mention you can find it for around $20 at most drug stores! For sure my favorite!
Haley H.
I love this tool. It smooths out my hair so well, and I love the 3 different heat settings. I also use this tool to curl my hair, and it works great! It has lasted a long time, and is a great value for the price.
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.

Walmart