Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Amanda K.
Aurora, CO
I had this for 4 years before it broke in June and I'm crushed I can't find it again. It was so nice and it auto turns off after 60 minutes, so you never have to worry about accidentally leaving it on! I loved this straightener.
Maura T.
I’ve literally had this for YEARS. I️ used to have a jot tools one and it broke down on me like a year and a half later. After reading a bunch of reviews I️ decided to get this one and I’ve loved it ever since! So glad I️ got it
caswift S.
Gilbert, AZ
I have short hair that likes to get a few random dippity dos all over, and this straightener does the trick. I like that I can pick a temperature setting because my hair is fine and I have to be careful. Will recommend for sure.
Shante P.
Spring, TX
Hands Down The Best Long Lasting, Great Curling, Hot Flat Iron I Have Ever Had Seriously. Over 5 Years Of Having This It Stills Works Wonders. I Don’t Want To Give It Up. I’m Gonna Order Me 2 More. Never Know They May Sell Out.
Fatimata K.
Bronx, NY
This is the best most affordable hair straightener I've ever had. I have had this flatiron for 3 years now and it hasn't failed me. I got it off amazon. I use it on my natural hair for length checks because it doesn't heat damage my hair and I use it on my weaves.
Katie K.
Jenkintown, PA
I like how this straightener gets hot really fast. Other straighteners I have used don't keep my hair straight or I can feel it giving me split ends. This one keeps my hair straight all day and can easily slide down my hair.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
I bought Remington flat iron for $15 dollars on Amazon.com. After reading reviews on it I decided to give it a try. It really compares to the likes of the high end flat irons out there, It gets up to 410 degrees and works great!
Kc S.
A+++ won’t use anyone else’s straightener because it doesn’t get my hair flat and not frizzy. All my friends comment on how well it works! Get hot quick, is super small and is easy to curl your hair with to get more calume
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
I love this straightener. I was using a different brand, but ended up gravitating back to this one. I personally really like it! It does great at curling my hair, as well as straightening it. I would definitely repurchase.
Kaitie H.
I only like to use this on days I need to touch up my hair. It doesn't get all that hot, so it doesn't really do much for creating curls. But on days where I straighten my hair, it's good for gently smoothing the flyaways.
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.

Walmart