Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Kate W.
It straightened my hair really well, and I liked how thin it was because it then worked well for loose curls as well. However it started to smell horrific after turning it on a while into my use of it, and I had to replace it because of that.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
I have been using this brand hair straightener for couple years now. It's very affordable and straights my hair pretty good. It's very affordable and I keep purchasing it. It's important to use heat protecter to your hair while straightening it.
Kylie I.
Toronto
I use this every single day , I have naturally curly and frizzy hair and this makes my hair super straight AND soft and doesn’t damage it as bad as I’ve seen other straighteners damage hair . It heats up in a matter of seconds and shuts off by itself after not being used for some time .
Colleen D.
Scranton
I have used all types of hair straighteners over the years and this is the best one I have used yet. I have long thick hair and if I’m in a rush I can just go over my hair quick without putting it in sections and my hair is straight and silky!
paige L.
Caldwell
You can't go wrong with a Remington hair straightener! I always go for this brand and they last a really long time, I've had so many other brands just quit working!
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
The most I can say about this straightener is that it is "okay". Ive used it a few times but prefer my conair straightener. I received this straightener as a Christmas gift. I feel as though this product has a hard time straightening hair
Ronnie T.
Lafayette , LA
I’ve used this straightener for years. I absolutely love it and won’t use any other kind. I have fairly frizzy and curly hair and it’s the only brand that will actually straighten through my hair. I love love love it and won’t use anything else.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't straighten my hair often but when I do I use this one! Highly affordable and purchased from Target. My friends with huge hair love this as well! I have had mine for about 5 years now. It still looks brand new and I would recommend to anyone for the best bang for your buck!
Elena W.
Detroit, MI
Very good quality for a 20 dollar straightener!!! Very highly rated and I would recommend. Has really good results if you use it to curl your hair! Also very affordable!
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
This is my baby !!! Ive had this straightner for forever , and it never dissapoints !! It leaves my hair straight and soft . Its also really good if your in a hurry, it heats up really fast. Love it wouldnt trade it in the world .
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.

Walmart