Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Savannah K.
Columbus
I have had this straighter for years and i have not been disappointed. It is still holding up and it was even a gift from my aunt! This brand is durable and i would recommend to anyone. The temperature is not too hot and has not caused much damage to my hair.
Niki W.
I’ve been using this for years! This honestly works better in my hair than my CHI does. It’s really cheap too so it’s not breaking the bank. It doesn’t pull your hair and gets hot enough to get things done quick. I hardly ever have to replace mine. I use them for about 3-4 years each. Would 100% recommend!!!
Barbara M.
Granite city, IL
I love love love my Remington hair straightener!!! I use it all the time !! I love how I can set the temp to whatever I like and it gets hotter! It's very slim but with me even having long thick hair it works perfectly ! And I got it cheap from Wal-Mart !!!!
Molly M.
This is such a great product! I have had this for about 3 years now and it works like a charm! It has great amount of heat settings, my hair has yet to be burnt. I would recommend getting this and it's really worth the amount of money you pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy H.
Austin, TX
My holy grail. This is the only straightener I'll ever buy. I use it daily, and it makes my hair silky smooth. It's a great price, and it'll last you years! I have pretty thick hair, but with this I can straighten all of my hair in no time. Totally recommend!
Ariel P.
Atlanta, GA
It heats up very very quick, and it has 6 settings up to 410°. You do not have to spend a long time on your hair to get it straight. Its a very nice priced quality product.
Amy B.
I got this to replace my Chi that stopped working about a year after I purchased it. I've now had this one for about 4 years. It works very well and is a great value. I got it for about $20 compared to over $100 for the Chi. I would definitely recommend it.
Meghan L.
This straightener gets so hot so quick! You barely have to wait for it to heat up. I love using this to straighten my hair and love using it even more to curl my hair. It gives my hair the most natural curls you've ever seen. I would definitely recommend!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
LOVE THIS STRAIGHTENER!!!! I would rather purchase and use this straightener over the really expensive ones. I have very thick hair and it makes it so straight and so smooth! I do use heat protectant since it does get very hot but i definitely recommend this
Candice H.
Richmond, VA
This flat iron is awesome! It's so affordable amd actually gets hot enough to tame my kinky hair. It heats up in a minute or 2 and has the auto cut off feature which keeps it pretty safe for forgetful users. I bought it years ago and it still works!
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.

Walmart