BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple [] I like this straightener it’s getting my hair straight and it was affordable, I purchased at Walmart, I’m sure pretty much anywhere that sell straighteners will have this brand. I would only recommend this to other people that have wavy hair, not super curly.
Shannon M.
Monroe , LA
I can’t give this five stars because I’ve had to replace two of these but the upside is that the company stands behind their products. I had my first one for 4 months when it would shut off for no reason. I called the company and they agreed to replace it. The return process was very easy! Also the price can’t be beat for the value!
Lexi A.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is hands down my favorite hair straightener ever! I would put it on about medium heat and it straightened my thick hair amazingly and so quickly. It was super affordable as well. Best drugstore priced hair straightener I've ever used! I don't think there's anything they could improve on.
Amanda N.
Krum, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE this starightener! For literally less than $20 i love it more than my tyme iron that i soent almost $200 on! Leaves my hair smooth and i love that i can adjust the heat and it curls without oulling my hair!
Hailey S.
I've had this hair straightener for two years now! It still heats up just as fast as the day I got it! Its small enough to curl my hair, but still big enough to straighten everything quickly!
I have very thick, and curly hair, I suggest this straightener if you have the same texture!
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
This outperforms my $100 straightener. It is an amazing tool for just shiny, straight and silky hair. It's affordable, easy to read and understand the timing, and it's my go-to. I recommend this to everyone wanting a basic tool for straight hair, or a second one to travel. Love it!
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
The best and I mean THE BEST flat iron you could ever use. It gets your hair spin straight in the matter of seconds. I use it all the time and it even curls your bangs perfectly if you twirl it the right way
Massiel R.
New york, NY
My favorite straightener ever! I have the pink one which I got at Target for like $20-25. Perfect size. Heats up quickly and have different heating levels. Can be used to straighten or curl hair. Definitely recommend
Sharon C.
Millwood
This has to be the best straightener I've ever used, I've compared it against others, and there is just no comparison, my remi never fails me, it heats perfectly, it is the perfect size, so I don't spend an hour just doing my hair...cant say enough good things about it.
Savannah K.
Columbus
I have had this straighter for years and i have not been disappointed. It is still holding up and it was even a gift from my aunt! This brand is durable and i would recommend to anyone. The temperature is not too hot and has not caused much damage to my hair.
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.

Walmart