Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []

BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Raquel L.
Perris, CA
I have had this flat iron for about 3 years now and I love the way it leaves my hair. I use this to curl my hair and the curls last all day or even two days. I don't wash my hair everyday so I only curl my hair every other day. I have tried other flat irons and even expensive ones and I don't like them but this one is the best of all of the ones I have tried. 2
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
This is my partner in crime. This is the only flat iron I trust. I have had many in my life but this is my favorite. I see no damage done to my hair. I've had two because my first one's time came to an end and went right out to the store and grabbed another. Not only is it a straightener of great quality but it is affordable. I recommend this product definitely 🙌
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
My hair is so thick and with alot of straighteners it took me an hour to a little over an hour to get it straightened. But with this Remington straightener it took me 15-30 minutes and it got my hair straighter than it's ever been. I absolutely love it!
Mary W.
Duluth, GA
I've had Remington straighteners for forever, and they last forever! I have curly hair and have no issues straightening it. I also do put a hair mask on so that there is less of the heat damage to my hair. I would absolutely recommend this. It heats up quickly and for someone with curly hair, I appreciate that it straightens my hair quickly.
Aleezah B.
Aurora, CO
I have used this straightener for years, and before this one I had the Remington Wet to dry! I like this one a lot more, it doesn't catch on your hair or pull it out, which is great. I especially love Remington straighteners because of the length of the straightening plate, you can just fit so much more in at one time and its really a defining quality of the product.
Dulce A.
heats up in less than a minute , gets the done jobs leaving the hair very silky , soft , and  frizz free , the price is great and last a very long time ive had mine for about 4 years and gets the job done just like new it also lets you know when its ready  to be use and turns off by itself if you accidentally forget to turn it off !!
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
This is the flat iron I use everyday. I got it for a great price at Walmart and it works great. My hair is mostly naturally straight so I don't have to do much to it with a flat iron. Not sure how well this would work for someone with super curly hair though
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I had the same Remington straightner for 15 + years until it recently passed away. I knew I wanted to replace it with another Remington. I came across this one and it immediately remind me of my other one.  I've had this for about 6 months now and not problems. I love being able to adjust the heat and the auto shut off gives me peace of mind.
Stephanie K.
LOVE IT. I was looking for a really good straightener and came across this one. It was affordable...I have really long hair so my main target is something that heats up fast...and I dont have to repeatedly straighten one section over and over. It heats up in a few second...It completely straightens my hair smoothly. I love it.
Alejandra L.
La Habra
Affordable and great straightener. I have thick, frizzy, and curly hair and it works great on my hair. The straightened hair last me longer than with other hair straighteners. Highly recommend it. Super affordable and works just great.
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Jim K.
Vidalia
Is the Remington anti-static technology flat iron good for dry bleached hair
Alexandra F.
Can I use this product on chin length hair or is it too short?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!

Amazon