BY REMINGTON

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is pur...1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Been using this product for YEARS, and it still works for me. Remington is an affordable brand, and it is not a loss of quality. I bought it in store, but forgive me, I don't actually remember where. I can say though that it has lasted me very long without needing to replace it, and it is still going strong!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Purchased at my local Walgreens for $30. I have strIght hair with a little wave to it. I really like this hair straightener it takes very little time to heat up and gets the job done. Can also be used to add some curl also. Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []
Emily K.
My favorite iron because it works so well and it's affordable. I have frizzy wavy hair and this actually makes my hair silky straight. It's also thin enough to make beautiful curls or flip the ends of my hair. It has a digital screen of the temperature and buttons to control the temperature. The plates don't chip like other irons too. I've been using the same iron for going on 4 years, so absolutely recommend it!
Natalie B.
I will never use another straightener! This is the best straightener I've had. It only takes one time to straighten a section of hair. Ive had a ton of straighteners that i had to go over my hair two to three times, not with this one. I could braid my hair the night before and take it out in the morning, it would be frizzy and all over the place, this straightener instantly calmed it and made it look amazing!
valorie m.
Vernon
I don’t really like this specific hair straightener. My old one had broke so i had to buy a new one and they didn’t have the one i used to have anymore so i got stuck with this stupid product. It does heat up fast but it doesn’t really straighten all your hair some how. Do not recommend
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
I regularly use this hair straightener and with proper pre-treatment it works ok with my  hair. It is very easy to use and set the temperature you prefer. My hair is long and very, sometimes too thick so I spent a long amount of time straightening it which is why I don't do it too often because I have to go with thin strands and do those 4-6 times over :( my friend once borrowed it and loved it
Cassandra S.
Platteville, WI
I got this hair straightener about three or four years ago and it is still working perfectly.  It straightens my hair quickly, but also can curl your hair quickly too.  It is also affordable.  I would recommend this straightener to most people.  My sister has extremely curly hair, so it does take a little longer to straighten her hair with this tool, but it is still effective!
Angeline E.
This is the only tool I need for my long, straight, layered hair. I use it mostly to curl my hair - it holds all day, when curling iron curls fall flat within the hour no matter how much product I use. I actually got rid of all my curling irons because of this great tool. And adjustable temperature so you don't fry your hair.
Emily R.
Harlan, IA
I love this straightener! I have thick hair so I thought I would need at least a 2 inch straightener but this one definitely does the job! I always set it at the highest setting. It also does a great job when your hair is still a little damp. Five stars!
Raquel L.
Perris, CA
I have had this flat iron for about 3 years now and I love the way it leaves my hair. I use this to curl my hair and the curls last all day or even two days. I don't wash my hair everyday so I only curl my hair every other day. I have tried other flat irons and even expensive ones and I don't like them but this one is the best of all of the ones I have tried. 2
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Jim K.
Vidalia
Is the Remington anti-static technology flat iron good for dry bleached hair
Alexandra F.
Can I use this product on chin length hair or is it too short?
Heather M.
Cambell River Bc
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!

Amazon