BY REMINGTON #37 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington's s-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. the thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees fahrenheit. one hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates. see more...

• 30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!1 Answers
  • I bought this hair straightener last week (I haven't used it yet)...1 Answers
  • Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Brianna D.
Spring Glen, PA
This is the best hair straighter I have ever owned. I have actually bought two already, I absolutely love it. Does not pull as you are working it through the lengths and it achieves the look I wish to achieve each time. The nicest thing about this straightener is it works perfectly even on it's lowest temperature setting, so you can achieve that straight hair you've always wanted without damage. This may just be the perfect straightener for you girls out there that can go without that perfectly straight, gorgeous hair. Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Purple []
Megan M.
This is the best straightener I have used! It’s super cute, a great price, and lasts a super long time! The plates are extra long so you can straighten lots of hair at a time without snagging or catching any strands. The plates are super smooth and eliminate frizz and weirdness even in the most humid climates. This leaves my hair pin straight and even curls and waves beautifully with a slim barrel and rounded edges. There are tons of heat settings to choose from and a swivel cord that doesn’t get in the way. It’s amazing!
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Super inexpensive , bought mine for 25$ . I have used it almost everydayfor about 2 years . Heats up super quick , you can lower the heat temperature or as high as 410. Its the second one ive bought , the one before this one had been bent too much by wrapping the cord all the time around the straigthener too tight . other than that its durable leaves the hair looking sleek and shiny without product added . I highly recommend if you are looking for something inexpensive . i found mine at walmart .
avani p.
This is a great hair straightener for a cheap price. I bought this from walmart and I love it so much. My hair type is typically slightly wavy, so it is easy for me to straighten it. This straightener is perfect for me. I don't use this too often since I don't like using heat on my hair, but when I do use it, it gets the job done right. I love it and totally recommend it!
Cassandra T.
Camarillo
I rarely straighten my hair due to the fact I have such frizzy and thick hair and I never really learned how to do it. So when my mom brought home this hair straightener I was a bit skeptical with the fact that this one would actually work! When I tried it out I was SHOOK, my hair went from a wild birds nest to a hairstyle straight from a magazine!! I’m in LOVE!!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is a great product and the price is reasonable for the quality of the product. Does a good job straightening my daughters thick coarse hair and also worked to put waves into my fine hair! I would absolutely recommend and repurchase.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I bought this off Amazon a month ago and it's by far one of the best straighteners I've used. Not only does it flatten my hair quickly but it leaves it feeling soft and light. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a good straightener at a good price.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
This is the best in my all-time favorite straightener it is up to 410 degrees you can actually make it low I think it starts at 360 and then it goes up so you can manage your heat it's very convenient very fast it's thin so you can run it through your hair very fast if you're in a hurry it's just the best one I've ever had it takes out all the frezz Kinks curls everything. It is definitely a must-have if you like straightening your hair
Victoria K.
Maybe my hair is extra special and does what is wants, but this straightener almost 8/10 uses is able to give my hair a nice straight and tamed look. The heat stays in the prongs and does not transfer down to the handle which is great, and is easy to clean or maintain.
Sharon C.
Millwood
This has to be the best straightener I've ever used, I've compared it against others, and there is just no comparison, my remi never fails me, it heats perfectly, it is the perfect size, so I don't spend an hour just doing my hair...cant say enough good things about it.
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
Its sheets mistreat the hair a lot ?
Do you ship it to cambodia country? and i don't know how to add item to cart. i don't see that option.
Heather M.
30 dollars is a great deal and my favourite Colour is purple!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this flat iron come in any other colors?