Remington S3570 Ionic Infusion Hair Straightener

Keep the frizz to a minimum with the Remington Ionic Infusion 1" Straightener. An integrated generator creates negative ions that balance out the positive ions caused by straightening, leaving you with frizz-free, beautifully shiny hair. The 1" plates on this flat iron are made from durable ceramic that lasts longer and protects your hair from damage. Plus, the 400-degree high heat and 30 different heat settings provide salon-quality results at the ideal temperature for your hairstyle.

Is it suppose to smell and make a bit of a sound?
Start your review of Remington S3570 Ionic Infusion Hair Straightener!
Ontaio
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this straightener for so cheap at Walmart. I love how straight it makes my hair with medium heat! I straighten and curl my hair with this iron and it works so amazing. I suggest using a low heat to start off and then gradually get hotter IF you need to.
saint andré sur vieux jonc
Ce liseur est top, il est très facile d'utilisation et glisse parfaitement sur les cheveux sans faire d'accrochages, la technologie ionique e donne l'impression de moins abimé mes cheveux ce que je trouve super, je l'utilise beaucoup pour bouclé mes cheveux et le résultat est top et durable
I love it. Does the job. I have shoulder length blonde fine hair but I also use it on my sisters much longer thicker hair and I just section it off well and Still only have to use one pass as to not damage her hair. Heats up quickly and has auto shut off. I would buy again or as a gift.
Atlanta, GA
I love this hair straightener. I have medium thick hair that is basically naturally straight, but I like to use a straightener to smooth it. My roommate had the same one, and I loved it so much when I borrowed it that I went straight to Target to buy my own! It's extremely affordable, long lasting, and works great. I can't say whether it would be great for someone with super curly hair, but it's been great for me!
Wahiawa , HI
I swear by these straighteners I've been using this brand since I was in high school. I can't begin to say how much I love Remington's straighteners. They always seem to work amazingly with my hair and it last all day. Holly grail product!
You get what you pay for these cost about $12 at a store near me and it took me twice as long to straighten my hair than usual I have thick curly hair so it's hard for me to find something perfect
Whether you used it with wet hair or dry the quality doesnt decrease. You can be sure to hair straight hair until the next wash. It lasts long and is very sleek which makes it easy to carry however over use has led to frizzy hair and millions of split ends.
Newark, OH
LOVED the straightener. Only lasted about 2 years before it stopped working but it did an amazing job at straightening my hair. Never pulled, and it only took about 20 minutes to straighten my thick, curly hair! Definitely will be buying Remington again.
Johvi
This is my favorite hair straightener! I can choose temperature as i want. There are a switch button on/off. Also on the bottom is locking. I ordered it from online online store. It does not pull hair as others. If i would buy a new straightener, i would buy this again.
This is another product than I love by Remington. I strictly use their products for straightening or curling. I used to use Conair, but these perform better and last longer, in my opinion. That, and they're on the affordable end!