BY REMINGTON

Remington RP00009 Power Adaptor / Shaver Coil Cord see more...

Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY
Use this with my purple Remington electric razor for her. Overall meets expectations. It is a bit short of a cord though which is the only room for improvement I see. I would recommend to others because I love my shaver!
Aubrey C.
Roanoke, VA
I use mens razors for my legs because it feels smoothr and gets the job done better in my opinion but this is a wonderful product and I would recommend to a friend.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Keep this in the car for backup. When you end up staying the night at a relative's place you always need a charger just Incase your razor is dead.
Serena D.
Though my dad loved his. easy to use. I'd heard somewhere that this was a good alternative to traditional leg shaving... I may try that...
Valeria R.
This razor keeps my legs smooth and get the job done well, this is a wonderful product as I've been using it for a year now i would know, it has met my expectations.