Remington REMINGTON 2 ct Leave In Headbands

Remington 2 ct leave in headbands

Always have had bad luck with headbands. They always just fall off :/ do these actually work?(:
Start your review of Remington REMINGTON 2 ct Leave In Headbands!
I love using these Either when I’m working out or doing a face mask. They’re thick and really help hold all of my hair out of my face. Value is decent and I’m satisfied with them. I wish there was a little more variation with designs.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Oily, Wavy
Lindenwold , NJ
These headbands are the best ! I always have a hard time keeping them in my hair, but these dont move ! They afforadable, they last forever & definitely worth the money. With my long, wavy hair - these save my days from constantly having to move my hair out of my face.
Inman, SC
Love these! Most headbands like this slip out of my fine hair but these are wide enough to stay. Perfect for keeping those pesky fly aways and bangs held down! Highly recommend, and the price is great, well worth it!
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dry Scalp / Oily, Straight, Fine
I just bought these but in different colors last week. I needed a soft, non-slip headband or wrap to keep the hair and baby hairs out of my face, while I apply my makeup. I don’t know what has gotten in me lately but I keep getting my foundation and setting powder on my baby hairs so it looks like I have grey hair. It’s horrible! I even try to take a cotton ball or q-tip with makeup remover to get it off. It helps but I can’t get it all. This band did the job. Not only did I not have grey hairs, but it didn’t squeeze my head or leave any marks when I took it off. It felt like I had nothing on. I bought six so now I wear them around the house on lazy days too! For me, I don’t think I’d wear them working out bc they are cottony like so sweat would absorb like a t-shirt. Plus, sweat a lot. Like it looks like buckets of water have been thrown on my so I constantly wipe off with a hands towel. I would end up wiping the band off and then I would see or it would mess my my pony tail. Then I would have to stop and fix messing up my grove. But if you’re not a sweat monster like me, this would be good. It would be great for yoga or pilates though.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Hair Loss, Volume / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Chaska, MN
Don't use if you want your hair to stay in place. These are cheap and the quality is poor. They stretch but aren't made to. They look dirty easily. I was dissatisfied and have never bought these ever again. I would or recommend to someone looking for a good headband.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Oily, Straight, Fine
These headbands are very comfortable and great for working out! I purchase these headbands every few months in a variety of colors. I have afro texture hair and I am satisfied with the control it has on my hair to stay out of my face. i recommend this product for anyone who exercises frequently.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Thick
Bakersfield, CA
Very good bands keep your hair in place very well especially at the gym. I use them when I go to the gym and they work wonderfully, I have medium hair not very long but I would buy these because they work good
Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Oily, Straight
Zachary, LA
Love these! They are perfect for everyday wear & I don't get the headaches I do with normal headbands. Stays put unlike some brands & don't require me to keep adjusting every 20 minutes.
Auburn / Color Protection, Heat Protection, Straightening / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Louisville, KY
These are great. They are non slip and they are super soft. You can barely even feel that they are in your hair. I love the color and pattern choices they come in.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Fine
Doral, FL
Headband son lindas, le dan un aspecto cool y relajado a tu peinado sin tanto esfuerzo, a parte que son buenas para simular esos pelitos encrespados imposibles de alisar jj
Red / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Wavy