BY REMINGTON #89 in Trimmers & Clippers

New! Pro-Styling Tools Look Your Sharpest. Titanium Coated Blades- Strong, Durable, Long-Lasting. Self-Sharpening Blades -Always Sharp - Always Precise. Charging Stand Corded or Cordless Use. Washable for Easy Cleaning. Premium Chrome Finish. Interchangeable Trimming Heads for all facial hair styles. Trimming blade for beard, mustache, and goatees. see more...

Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
We upgraded to this trimmer about 3 weeks ago. This is really great for styling and clean lines. It gets hair close to the skin and doesn't leave that noticeable stubble right after you're done trimming. We would definitely recommend this product.
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
My husband uses these for his nose and beard he really seams to like them they work very well they don't pull your hair so there very effective I would most definitely recommend these my husband is overall satisfied
Christina E.
Christina E.
This is another great tool to use for any man to use. This can help keep beards and other facial hair groomed and looking nice. It also works great to trim up nose and ear hairs. This is common as you age.
Justin C.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
I love this one especially the nose trimmer. I used other ones and they just pull the hairs but not this one it actually gives you a clean comfortable shave.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
My family of men likes this brand. I purchased another one a month ago after three years with the old one. Works good for them.
Michael S.
Michael S.
San jose, Ca
My friend uses this product and raves on how accurate the cut is. Used it once and loved it. Need to save to buy this product.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
This is a great product to keep your beard looking nice and tight. It also does a good job for trimming up edges!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Master Groomer Expert
This died on us 2 weeks after having it, so we returned it, and the second one died. Do not recommend.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
My husband has this and likes it a lot. It gets great use and lasted him for two years now.
Argelys C.
Argelys C.
east hampton, NY
This is great for nose and ears hair love it i always have hair that I don't want to see