BY REMINGTON

Remington Premium Rotary Shaver. 3 pivot and flex heads. Titanium-coated blades. Digital battery display. Cord/cordless. 60 minute run time. Model# R-6150XLPBW. see more...

• I use this to shave my legs and it works much better than...1 Answers
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I am allergic to nickel and since most razors have a variation of metals mixed in I get a lot of irritation when shaving. So I started using this razor. Its amazing, makes my legs smooth, I do not need to be in the shower to use it and it never nicks me. WHY IS THIS NOT MARKETED FOR WOMEN????
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I bought this for my husband who has never used an electric razor. It works great! It's not crazy loud and leaves his face feeling super smooth. We couldn't believe how close the shave was! Only thing we don't like is when you pull the head off to clean it, parts fall out everywhere and are a bit of a pain to put back together. He's had it for about two years now and still uses it
Randi B.
Mary Esther, FL
My fiance has sensitive skin, so he can't use a regular razor. We were looking for a good electric shaver and decided on this one. He absolutely loves it and I love how smooth it leaves his face! Highly recommend!
Samantha C.
Phil Campbell, AL
My shaver works for what I need it for. I have pcos and I need a razor that will keep facial hair to a minimum. This razor does that with no pain,cuts, and I get a close shave.
Sam R.
1,163 reviews
This is a great brand I also buy Remington hair straighteners my dad uses this brand for save her so overall this brand is pretty great
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,800 reviews
My boyfriend don't have that much hair in his face thank god but I but it so that he can clean up the hair he has easily....
Logan M.
Paducah, KY
Didn't like this product too much. Hair got hung in it. The price was cheap. But should have went with something pricyer
TERRI S.
Tracy, CA
I am pretty satisfied with my electric razor. Hasn't failed me yet. It was not expensive and does the trick with no nick.
Karina M.
I bought this for my ex back when we're dating and he loved using it all the time he likes how it felt after
Paige P.
Peoria, AZ
Cuts my husbands hair and leaves him feeling soft and silky. He has been using these products for years.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I use this to shave my legs and it works much better than "female" electric razors. Shouldn't they market this to females?