REMINGTON Pro �-1Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand

The REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand features Professional Pearl Ceramic – ceramic infused with real crushed pearls creates fast, salon results with less damage. The ceramic provides even, consistent heat while styling, and the crushed pearl helps create smooth, frizz free waves. The slim conical barrel (½”-1”) creates beautiful natural waves. Digital controls and nine heat settings (max 410°F) make it easy to select the right temperature for your hair. The temperature lock function allows you to lock the styler at your preferred temperature during styling. A heat-protective glove has been included!

What kind of curls does this give, and can you get different styles ?
Is this product easy to use for beginners?
I Am looking for an easy to use and low cost curling wand, how is this brand?
Start your review of REMINGTON Pro �-1Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand!
Westminster, CA
I have naturally curly hair that is fairly dry all of the time (regardless of what kind of treatments I use). Curly hair takes very well to curling irons. However, my nice soft curls would always fall apart within a couple of hours and I would have nothing but frizz for the rest of the day. I get so tired of wearing my long hair up all of the time! This styling wand REALLY did the job for me. I used it to make big bouncy curls on my normally tight curly hair. The curls held ALL DAY LONG and were soft. It was nice not to look like a poodle by the end of the day. I followed up each curl with Pantene hairspray for curly hair. The wand heats up really fast. I don't even bother with the glove. I know you are supposed to use it but I am just really careful and haven't burned my fingers yet. It only took me minutes to style my hair rather than an hour compared to other, cheaper, irons I have used. Hope this review helps!
REMINGTON Pro �-1Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by Karen F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Only reason I’d even give this 2 stars is the shape of the wand and the color. Nice, thick barrel. The Remington 1 1/2 wand is a terrible purchase! The way the little stand piece is set up and the way the barrel meets the handle, between the two, my hair continued to get caught, twisted and PULLED OUT (as pictured!) Where the buttons are located, you tend to increase/decrease the temperature unknowingly. The curl didn’t hold in my hair, 1st day or 2nd day. I’m going to try it a 3rd day, because that’s my best day for a great curl. However I do not believe it will matter. There is something off in the temperature of the barrel, the smaller end. I won’t purchase a Remington product again. I am really hoping I saved the receipt and box, so I can get my $25 refund back.
Fontana , CA
REMINGTON Pro �-1Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by Cassidy R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Really love this [product:remington-tstudio-pearl-ceramic-professional-styling-wand-1/2"-1"]! I have had it for a long time and I have definitely gotten my use out of it! It’s easy to use and makes effortless curls! The price is the best! I Usually use more expensive hair styling products but there is no need to buy anything else but this!
Wendell, NC
This product gets the job done for me ! I have long hair like til the bottom of my back. It gets the job done and is an affordable price, but with long hair when you wrap it around the wand you have to wrap it really really good (loose or tight curls) cause if you don’t then you won’t get your desired look. You also must hold it longer if you have thick hair (I have thick and long) if I don’t hold it long enough then it won’t curl. The temp only goes to 420 I believe . I usually turn it to the hottest temp
Holy grail of hair curling! My hair is thin and doesn’t take any curling iron besides this wand! I have had this thing for about 6 years and it’s still going strong. Perfect for tight and lose curls, with thicker and thinner barrel ends. One thing I must say is definitely use the glove when you first start.... you can easily can get burned as this wand has no clip if you aren’t careful. However it’s easy to use and store! Loveeee this product
Big Sandy, TX
REMINGTON Pro �-1Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by stephanie F.
This is by far one of my TOP fav hair styling tools!!! Seriously!!! Super affordable and lasts a long time!!! I have had mine now for 4 years and it still works just as well as it did when I first got it!!! It was definitely a learning curve at first....but once I got used to it....it quickly became my go to tool!!! It is super easy to use (like I said once learned) lol....it takes me about 15 mins to do my hair! I def recommend this!!!
San Diego , CA
This curling wand is so good. I can get beautiful tight or soft curls in a pretty quick amount of time. One of my biggest issues I find with heat styling tools is that my hair will get caught in them and I don't have that problem with this one. The curls last well too. I've had mine for years and it's still going strong. REMINGTON Pro �-1Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand
philadelphia
When I say that this is the product that I cannot live without, I mean it. These are the perfect curls you will ever get and the price is so amazing. There are not electric issues and it’s perfect for all hair types. It’s so quick and easy and I love it so much. I have 6 of these because it’s cheap enough to have and assign different ones for different locations. The best curler out there
Lynchburg, VA
This has been my go to curling wand for over 4 years. I lost the first one I had and loved it so much I had to get a replacement!! This does such a good job of curling your hair and has so many different temperature settings. You can do less time and get looser curls or hold your hair on for more time and get ringlet curls. I love this wand so much! Super cute and easy to use.
Pico Rivera , CA
REMINGTON Pro �-1Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by Osiris M.
This is one of my favorite wand out of all I have had even the expensive ones I like that shape of this wand makes my curls not to thick not to thin once you curl the hair stand the trick is to hold on you’re hand before you let go to get a better bouncer curl the heat it’s perfect for this wand.[product:remington-tstudio-pearl-ceramic-professional-styling-wand-1/2"-1"]

139 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...