BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsRemington
Pro Full Size Pearl Ceramic Heated Smoothing Brush

Remington Pro Full Size Pearl Ceramic Heated Smoothing Brush

Straighten and brush in one step**! The REMINGTON Pro Full Size Pearl Ceramic Heated Smoothing Brush combines ceramic smooth glide bristles with salon high heat to save you time creating beautiful styles with less snagging*. The brush features Professional Pearl Ceramic with real crushed pearls for less damage* and fast, salon results. Digital controls make it easy to choose from three heat settings (450°F max) to find the heat you prefer for your hair type. Finally—everyday straightening is a breeze! *Compared to standard Remington ceramic styler. **Varies by hair type and technique.

Did this this work for woc with thick hair?
Does this work well with thick hair?
Is this worth investing in, also has anyone reviewed the Tymo Ring from TymoBeauty?
Start your review of Remington Pro Full Size Pearl Ceramic Heated Smoothing Brush!
Manisha B.
Germantown, MD
Remington Pro Full Size Pearl Ceramic Heated Smoothing Brush uploaded by Manisha B.
I’m unsure how it works yet, but I am excited to use the Tymo Iconic Hair Straightener brush!! Unfortunately there wasn’t a tag for it, but I cannot wait to see how well it straightens my hair close to the salon!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,411 reviews
Remington Pro Full Size Pearl Ceramic Heated Smoothing Brush uploaded by Letty S.
I have medium wavy hair and it takes me around 10 mins to straighten my hair. Pretty cool, right? It works very well. The size of the brush is great. The brush has three temperatures. For my hair, I use medium and high since I feel the low heat is too low. It is very easy to use. The best results can be seen when my hair gets deep in the bristle area since this is the part that gets heat.
Anjel B.
Brooklyn, NY
Remington Pro Full Size Pearl Ceramic Heated Smoothing Brush uploaded by Anjel B.
First time I try straightening brush .This was so easy to straighten my hair. Like using a hair brush. It left it soft, shiny, and feeling silky without using any product on my hair.I have a thin hair for me low temperature works good.(I just have little bit difficulty to use near scalps ).there is three temperature setting on handle which indicated by dots one dot for low,2 dots for medium and 3 dots for high. For good results make sure your hairs are clean dry and tangle free.outside black bristles are soft and inside bristles are ceramic coated.after use when brush is cool down you can easily clean it.everyone have a different hair types for me it’s work that’s y I will recommend.
Kimberly E.
Massena, NY
@Influenster #Influenster I really think that this would be an excellent #complimentary #voxbox for me Please :-)
Jocelyn R.
Yuma, AZ
Remington Pro Full Size Pearl Ceramic Heated Smoothing Brush uploaded by Jocelyn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
In love! I did my hair in 10 mnts. I have a lot of hair and its curly so i bought this product with no expectations. Now, i am in love! Its great and easy to use. I got it at Walmart for 22 dlls i think its very accessible! Go get yours!
Olivia  M.
I have long coarse curly hair. First I want to say I struggled to even get out through my hair.. second it did not straighten my hair. I guess in a way it did, but it looked like a frizzy triangle on my head. Not what I was looking for, but if you already have straight hair and are looking for a quick way to clean it up this may work for you. It just didn't work for me....
Ana K.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I use TYMO Ring Hair Straightener Brush – Hair Straightening Iron with Built-in Comb, 20s Fast Heating I LOVE IT
Tia R.
Springfield, OR
Remington Pro Full Size Pearl Ceramic Heated Smoothing Brush uploaded by Tia R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly not impressed with this item, doesn’t do too great of a job. Might be good to use on 2nd day pre-straightened hair. It was $19, you get what you pay for I guess.
Darsh S.
Schenectady, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve use this product twice and I’m obsessed with the results I got. It made my hair silky and smooth and it was straight. Now I can wash my hair and care for it in less than two hours.
Lynn K.
East Boston, MA
I love this Its so easy to use on my hair which straight with a little wave to it It like 123 I'm done So so much easier than a iron And I recommend it to a friend And she has very thick wavy hair And she gave me hers So now I have 2 She did not like it at all Sh4 said because the teeth are so small It wouldn't run threw her thick hair She had to use it like a iron So if you have real thick hair This I don't think would be for you But if you have no so thick hair Its a 123 done deal So I love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...