Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersRemington
Pro 2" Professional Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron, Ocean Silk

Remington Pro 2" Professional Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron, Ocean Silk

Create stunningly sleek styles with the REMINGTON Pro 2" Professional Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron. The 2" plates are coated with professional titanium ceramic that's been infused with real silk proteins to provide 2X smoother glide* and one pass straightening**. The floating plate design ensures an easy glide, and the durable plates contain 8X more ceramic* to deliver even, consistent heat and a beautiful, healthy shine. You'll love that this flat iron has 30 individual heat settings up to 455°F salon high heat and heats up in just 15 seconds, letting you create your silky smooth styles in no time. *vs standard REMINGTON straightener **varies by hair type and technique

Today more than ever before .it `s hard to know true quality from cheap knockoffs this especially goes for products like hair.
How many degrees
I saw this flat iron at walgreens today.. does it work well with thick curly hair?
Start your review of Remington Pro 2" Professional Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron, Ocean Silk!
Shubuta, MS
Love this! My best friend wear this product everyday! Has to be really good since she wears it every day !
I rarely go to a salon to straighten my hair because people don't really know what they are doing! I have really curly and kinky hair so it takes a certain person to do it. I've recently purchased this straightener because I wanted to try myself! Because your able to adjust the actual heat this allowed me to get the pin straight look I was going for! I would tell anyone who needs a straightener to throw away that over priced Chi and buy this one!!! Two thumbs up!!!
Malden, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
This straighten makes my hair silky smooth and straight with one pass. I don't feel like my hair is being fried either. I warms up quickly and has a long cord which is nice. I got it in purple which is a nice touch since purple is one of my favorite colors.
I love this straightener. It works so well for me. I have had this straightener for about 5 years now. I love it. It keeps my hair straight all day long. It is very affordable, too! I definitely recommend purchasing this product for your hair!
15 second heat up time! I am always running late, so the 15 seconds definitely is a weight of my shoulder in the morning compared to the 5 minute wait I had with my previous straightener. Also, I have SUPER thick hair, so it normally takes around 45 minutes to straighten my hair where it will remain straight for the entirety of the day, with my new Remington Straightener, 15-20 minutes and I'm done and out the door without having to worry that my hair is going to go curly again.
East Hartford, CT
Out of all the flat irons ive gone through, this one seems to be the best one of all. it really straightens out my hair very well. it heats up to a very high temperature and it heats up soo quick i cant even begin to explain. best flat iron yet, make me feel like I'm some sort of hair stylist lol
I've been using this flat iron for a couple of years now and it still has not failed me. It doesn't get my baby hairs and bangs too well (why I left one star off) but it does everything else perfectly.
I don’t own this flat iron, but my sister does and I’ve used it before, and it works pretty good. I have curly hair, and it make it pretty straight.
Roanoke, VA
1,148 reviews
It does it job! I don’t use this often. My hair is pretty straight. I just use it once in a while to make it really STRAIGHT! that’s all!! It’s decent. It heats quickly. It is not too much
Adel, GA
Forever I used expensive straighteners. They always made my hair greasy and it never looked the way I wanted. I tried this one and loved it. To be so cheap, it outperforms any expensive straightener.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...