REMINGTON® Pro 2" Pearl Ceramic Flat Iron

Luxurious Finish, Professional Results. Make them both yours with the Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Pearl Ceramic Technology. The 2" floating ceramic plates deliver a smooth glide. The wide styling plates contain 8X more ceramic* for less damage and frizz and feature Pearl Ceramic Technology with real crushed pearls for faster* salon results. Plus, this flat iron reaches a salon high heat of 450°F and heats up in just 15 seconds to create professional results in no time. * vs. standard Remington straightener

Would you recommend this? How hot does it get? How expensive is it?
Start your review of REMINGTON® Pro 2" Pearl Ceramic Flat Iron!
Product Highlights
It smoothes my very long hair that is thick and wavy in a fraction of of the time it takes with others.in reviews
I have very long hair and it usually takes such a long time to straighten it.in reviews
I've always wanted an expensive flat iron like the Chi brand and was discouraged when I received this product for a gift.. always thought that you had to pay more for an equal product but this one proved me wrong. in reviews
...extend the life of your products ) I have since purchased the matching blow dryer and am thrilled with both products.in reviews
I have gone through many hair straighteners and this is definitely the best.in reviews
Teagan M.
Tampa, FL
REMINGTON® Pro 2" Pearl Ceramic Flat Iron uploaded by Teagan M.
REMINGTON® Pro 2" Pearl Ceramic Flat Iron uploaded by Teagan M.
This the closest one to mine that I could find. I am in love with how great this hair straightener works. It comes in different different temperature variations, for example I almost bought the one that goes up to 450°, I ended buying one that goes upto 415°. My hair is naturally wavy and curly, but I cant tame the curly areas lol. This is not a wet to dry straightener. It does work wonders on my hair without being as time consuming as other straighteners I've tried are. My hair can be course, but after straightening my hair is smooth and brings up my confidence so much! I would definitely buy this again I love it! 💜
Adreane V.
texas
REMINGTON® Pro 2" Pearl Ceramic Flat Iron uploaded by Adreane V.
REMINGTON® Pro 2" Pearl Ceramic Flat Iron uploaded by Adreane V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just bought this came home and used it. Totally love it. I like how fast I straightened my hair and the way it feels. So affordable to everyone. Compared to the high end ones I so totally recommend this.
Darlin C.
REMINGTON® Pro 2" Pearl Ceramic Flat Iron uploaded by Darlin C.
Me and my mother purchase this flat iron 3 years ago. It still works amazing and works for any type of hair. I have use this straighter with many of my cousins too . Some has kinky hair, lose curls, wavy hair and the results literally makes the hair looks like they have natural straight hair. The straightener also works good to make soft curls if your not into super straight hair. My hair is naturally curly, thick and long. So, it usually takes FOREVER to straighten all my hair. With this flat iron, I can straighten each section of my hair in ONE pass and it doesn’t damage it. I will recommend this straightener to everyone .
Grace G.
Sylmar, CA
This is my favorite straightener. I've been using it since I was in high school and it still works like the first time I've ever used it. The large plates make it hard to miss any spots. I have pretty curly hair and I've tried expensive straighteners and none of them work as well as this does. I definitely recommend.
Katelyn K.
This is honestly the best flat iron I have ever used! It heats up to 450 degrees and it only takes around 2 minutes to heat up. The thickness of the flat iron also allows more hair to be straightened at once. This flat iron is especially great for students because most are running late in the morning and the quickness of this flat iron can get your hair straighter fast. Definitely recommend it!
Kathryn D.
West Warwick, RI
I think the plates are too wide even though I have hair past my shoulder. Also need to do many more passes through the hair than with my hot tools straightener.
Mira I.
I have a dry curly hair, so I was looking for a good hair straightener which won’t burn my hair off. I found this one it works very well, the size blade is just great, it heats up very quick, I even use it for my keratin treatment. Highly recommend it.
Julia M.
Harrison, NY
I have had this for 10 years and still works like it did day 1! Because the straightener is so thick it only takes me about 10 min to straighten my hair but if you do it slower or smaller sections it comes out better. I had done it with wet hair but I wouldn’t recommend because its just not good for your hair
Kiran A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this straightener for about 3 years now. I love it! It has nice grip when straightening, and doesn’t over heat it. My hair always comes out perfectly straight. Definitely worth buying!
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
1,205 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I had this iron when it first came out and it didn’t do well enough to get the curls out of my hair. It wasn’t too expensive so it wasn’t too big of a deal. #mastergroomer