BeautyHair Styling ToolsRemington
Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe Advanced Thermal Technology

Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology

You're just one pass away from straightened, radiant hair that lasts!* The REMINGTON® Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology contains 10x more ceramic**, keeping hair healthy and smooth after each styling session. Advanced Thermal Technology optimizes heat levels to prevent damage while quickly transforming hair into the all-day*** straightened styles you love! The 2" plates are perfect for detailed styling and the "floating" design keeps them in constant contact with hair for consistent styles. Other features include: 450° high heat, 15-second heat-up, 30 heat settings, 60-minute auto shutoff, 4-year limited warranty. * varies by hair type and technique ** vs standard REMINGTON® straightener *** styles shown to last 24 hours in laboratory trials

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology!
Maéva O.
Lisse vraiment bien les cheveux grâce a ses grandes plaques ,je suis fidèle au mien depuis des années il ne les abime pas et laisse un rendu brillant, au top!
malak H.
cavaillon
Il est trooooooop bien, il n’abîme pas les cheveux, il lisse bien rien à dire ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sadine S.
regny
Il est très bien c’est un lisseur qui lisse parfaitement bien je recommande!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Honestly, I cant give this flat iron enough stars!! I have had this hair straightener for so long, I dont even remember how many years I've been using it! It has temperature settings and has a nice wide iron. I can get my super long hair done pretty quickly using this! I love it! I really have had no need to replace it either because it's so great!!
Karen F.
Central Islip, NY
They are super durable and resistant, mine has been dropped many times and it is still good
Samantha S.
Norwich, NY
Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology uploaded by Samantha S.
Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology is my favorite so far and I’ve gone through quite a few! I love how it doesn’t frizz hair and gets so hot! Definitely will keep buying their hair products and loving every minute of it! I use a little oil while my hair is wet and then wait to air dry and straighten with little damage Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology
Alex T.
Beatrice, NE
I’m so so picky when it comes to flat irons & straighteners. They’re usually a larger investment and you want one that’s not only healthy for your hair, but one that you can trust to last you A LONG TIME, as any good purchase should. This one has never let me down! One thing is that there are only 5 temperature options, and I wish there was a temperature dial to provide more temperature freedom.
Arianna G.
Pesaro
It s a very good product! It does not damage your hair if u use the good temperature for your type of hair
Christina G.
Ridgewood, NJ
Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology uploaded by Christina G.
I used to use the skinny straighteners, since I have thin hair. But this has changed my hair routine forever! It maximizes the amount of hair your straightening and keeps all of it more consistent! It has cut my hair straightening time in half! Amazing product!
Shreya G.
Kanata, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
I am extremely choosy when it comes to flat irons for my hair. I have wavy hair which are thin so I had to my research before finalising on this one. I wasn't sure if this would keep my hair straightened for long but I am so so happy with this product. It keeps my hair straightened for number of days unless I wash it..love it and I use it every week. It doesnt damage my hair and doesn't cause any static too! Love this straightening iron! 😍

Looking for your answer?