BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsRemington
Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe Advanced Thermal Technology

Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology

You're just one pass away from straightened, radiant hair that lasts!* The REMINGTON® Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology contains 10x more ceramic**, keeping hair healthy and smooth after each styling session. Advanced Thermal Technology optimizes heat levels to prevent damage while quickly transforming hair into the all-day*** straightened styles you love! The 2" plates are perfect for detailed styling and the "floating" design keeps them in constant contact with hair for consistent styles. Other features include: 450° high heat, 15-second heat-up, 30 heat settings, 60-minute auto shutoff, 4-year limited warranty. * varies by hair type and technique ** vs standard REMINGTON® straightener *** styles shown to last 24 hours in laboratory trials

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Honestly, I cant give this flat iron enough stars!! I have had this hair straightener for so long, I dont even remember how many years I've been using it! It has temperature settings and has a nice wide iron. I can get my super long hair done pretty quickly using this! I love it! I really have had no need to replace it either because it's so great!!
Karen F.
Central Islip, NY
They are super durable and resistant, mine has been dropped many times and it is still good
Samantha S.
Norwich, NY
Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology uploaded by Samantha S.
Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology is my favorite so far and I’ve gone through quite a few! I love how it doesn’t frizz hair and gets so hot! Definitely will keep buying their hair products and loving every minute of it! I use a little oil while my hair is wet and then wait to air dry and straighten with little damage Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology
Alex T.
Beatrice, NE
I’m so so picky when it comes to flat irons & straighteners. They’re usually a larger investment and you want one that’s not only healthy for your hair, but one that you can trust to last you A LONG TIME, as any good purchase should. This one has never let me down! One thing is that there are only 5 temperature options, and I wish there was a temperature dial to provide more temperature freedom.
Christina G.
Ridgewood, NJ
Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology uploaded by Christina G.
I used to use the skinny straighteners, since I have thin hair. But this has changed my hair routine forever! It maximizes the amount of hair your straightening and keeps all of it more consistent! It has cut my hair straightening time in half! Amazing product!
Damaris C.
Palmyra, NJ
Remington Pro 2" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology uploaded by Damaris C.
This is amazing for people with thick hair like myself. It straightens hair from wavy to straight very quickly and leaves such a nice shine at the end!
Jessy W.
GREAT LOVE IT!! always use this! recommend to anyone wouldn’t change a thing about this product! great company and great products! it’s a 10 out of 10 for me! always trust this company not a bad word to say about them! :)
Ashley P.
Northfield, NJ
Nice flat iron for the price. I like that it doesn’t get to hot and burn my hair in any way. You have control of the heat. My hair looks polished and straight.
Ashley M.
Hudsonville
This straightener is great for using on naturally curly hair!! And it also helps with my frizz! I would recommend you trying it out!
Melinda A.
Chillicothe
I have really thin hair so it doesn’t take much to straighten or to style it when I get a chance this is by far one of the best ones I have used and I am so in love with it!!

Looking for your answer?