Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsRemington
REMINGTON Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand

REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand

The REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand features Professional Pearl Ceramic – ceramic infused with real crushed pearls creates fast, salon results with less damage. The ceramic provides even, consistent heat while styling, and the crushed pearl helps create smooth, frizz free waves. The slim conical barrel (½”-1”) creates beautiful natural waves. Digital controls and nine heat settings (max 410°F) make it easy to select the right temperature for your hair. The temperature lock function allows you to lock the styler at your preferred temperature during styling. A heat-protective glove has been included!

¿Que tipos de ondas puede hacer? ¿ Está aún buen precio? ¿Cuánto tiempo dura el peinado? ¿ Cuanto tiempo dura en calentarse?
Does this one work well? Is it expensive compared to the others?
How is this curling iron ? How much is it? Is it worth it? Where can I buy it from ?
Start your review of REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand!
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by Mirela B.
I love the [product:remington-½-1-curling-wand]! It performs really well, and doesn’t damage your hair as much as some others out there! I have straight, hard to curl hair, and this wand creates perfectly defined curls. It has plenty of heat settings and a nice long cord. It heats up quickly and goes up to 400 degrees. I am very happy with it and highly recommend it!
Anuna N.
Los Angeles, CA
REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by Anuna N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great curling iron to create the look of loose curls. It’s cheaper than a lot of curling irons in the market, but it works just as well. I love how I can adjust the temperature.
Megan R.
Trumbull, CT
REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by Megan R.
Great curling wand. I love the tapered end because it creates a dimension to the curls. Also great for texture if you manipulate the hair where you want it.
Melissa D.
San Diego, CA
REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by Melissa D.
Purchased at: Amazon
My hair doesn’t hold a curl unless I use this curling iron! Reasonably priced and works!
DeAnna L.
REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by DeAnna L.
REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by DeAnna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This wand is amazing and is easy to use, just look at those curls!! I do wish that it was not cone shaped though as I have issues with the hair wanting to slip toward the skinny side. Then I can’t get my hair all on if I don’t start over. Maybe it just takes lots of practice? Overall amazing line of styling tools as we have the hairdryer in this product series line too.
Ashley T.
Saint Charles, IA
REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by Ashley T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Left my hair super nice and soft. Held my curls for 2 days and didn’t leave my hair feeling dry or damaged. I’d definitely recommend this curing wand.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by Letty S.
This curling wand is awesome, I will say that it doesn't keep tight curls long but it will keep the hair wavy, I am going on three days of sleeping on my curls and they still look great,I like big wavy curls so it does the trick for me and was worried about finding something that would keep my curls.
Helena N.
Farmington, MO
REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by Helena N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this wand it makes really pretty loose curls and waves or you can even use it to make tighter curls. My only issue is every time I’ve tried it my curls look great at first but fall after a few hours. I’ve tried a few different things to help and still no luck.
Nikki L.
demotte
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love. Quickly heats and easy to hold and handle. My 11 year old uses on her own. Love how it leaves my hair with a nice shine as well.
Reagan P.
Anaheim, CA
REMINGTON® Pro ½”-1” Pearl Ceramic Conical Curling Wand uploaded by Reagan P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an AMAZING curling iron due to small wand. That works WONDERS on my thick hair because I really can’t afford to use big barrel wands — the curls don’t hold! They DO however, hold with this! I am a curling iron hoarder and I feel as if each iron does deliver a different end result. When I want hair that doesn’t look like ringlets and totally natural — this [product:remington-pro-½”-1”-pearl-ceramic-conical-curling-wand] is the winner!

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...