BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsRemington
Pro 1 ¼" Clipped Curling Iron with Thermaluxe Advanced Thermal Technology CI9132W

Curls that last all day! The Remington ® Pro 1 ¼" Clipped Curling Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology optimizes heat levels to quickly curl hair and minimize heat damage. In a consumer study, 62%** of users saw a better hold and 73%** had more control using the Thermaluxe ™ curling wand 1 . Better heat leads to better results! Other features include: 410°F high heat, 30-second heat-up, auto shutoff, swivel cord, heat-protective glove, 4 year warranty. *styles shown to last 24 hours in laboratory trials **consumer study conducted in January 2016 1compared to their previous styling tool

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Pro 1 ¼" Clipped Curling Iron with Thermaluxe™ Advanced Thermal Technology CI9132W!
Kathy A.
Abbeville
This is the best one for me, I tried others but perfer this. It doesn’t get super hot lightweight easy to control.
Sara B.
I really like this brand for curling and straightening irons. I never had any problems with any of them breaking and I've had them for years. The curling iron is great and works very well. It was quite inexpensive and the quality is amazing. I definitely recommend this.
Stephanie S.
My favorite curling iron. Hair is shiny and loosely curled with a style that lasts all day. I can do loose beachy curls or more defined ones. My hair is never crimped by the iron. It adds lots of volume on my thin flat straight hair.
Manda B.
1,103 reviews
Good product! Would purchase again! Decent price. I would recommend to family and friends.
Manda B.
1,103 reviews
Tori M.
Philadelphia
This is a very good product I just don’t love using the clamp on it. You can easily not use the clamp though and treat it like a wand
Angela D.
A great curling iron.  I am always looking for one but not wanting to spend a lot of money.  This is perfect.  Great value and a wonderful quality. No need to spend a million dollars. GET IT GIRL!
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Highly obsessed asked with this curling rod it works great and awaiting your hair if you have thin hair the crows last all day and I highly recommend it to other people
Jennyreviewsit ..
Coatesville , PA
This curling iron is amazing. It heats up quickly, with plenty of temperature settings. It doesn’t damage my hair like others have, and I am very satisfied with its durability. I would recommend this to anyone!
Nayomi T.
Kelaniya
This is the one that I use currently. It works really good but the thing I don't like is, it's a bit short if not it is really good I love and this is the first time

Looking for your answer?