BY REMINGTON

Simply wrap and go for gorgeous, salon-quality curls! The Remington Pro 1-1½” Curling Wand with Pearl Ceramic Technology features professional high heat levels for fast, beautiful styles. The Pearl Ceramic barrel contains more ceramic* to deliver... see more...

• I am looking for a good curling wand. Can anyone recommen...1 Answers
Remington Pro 1-1½” Curling Wand with Pearl Ceramic Technology and Digital Controls, CI9538
Ashley M.
S Salt Lake, UT
I didn't think I would love this wand so much but it gives me the perfect waves. I got mine at walmart years ago and have been using it ever since. I've tried the nume wand but i like this one better amd and always come right back to it. It curls fast and can give tight or loose waves depending on how long I hold it. Definitely recommend!
Tiffany D.
Suwanee, GA
This curler works great and does the job. The little glove that comes with it is a MUST, at least for me. Since you have to hold you hair to the curler, unless you want the little length of straight hair at the end of your curl... you'll have to pretty much touch the wand. My curls, with a light hairspray stay all night and with the width difference, allows you to make various curl sizes.
Raquel O.
Manhattan
I bought this wand at Walmart like 6 years ago. I use it like 3 Times a week those 6 years and it still never lets me down. My hair holds a curl for a while. I use this on low heat and quickly for some loose beachy waves. If I have a formal event I turn the heat up and pull the curls tightly. I am so satisfied with this product
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
This wand completely exceeded my expectations! I watched a tutorial on how to use this and am able to use it without the provided heat-resistant glove. It takes me about 10-12 minutes to style my shoulder-length hair with this. The curls will usually last 2+ days, when precious curling irons wouldn’t even give my hair a curl that lasted for 12 hours!
allie S.
This wand is great, especially for the price. I purchased this at Ulta a few years ago, and it was $20. My sister still uses it. It’s pretty easy to use, and creates very serious curls that last all day. Perfect curls every time. Definitely recommend if you just want a cheap wand that gets the job done.
Influenster B.
My favorite curling iron for fun waves! Since the wand is thicker, you will get more beach waves rather than tight banana curls. I actually prefer more beachy waves so that’s why I love this curling iron! Temperature goes up pretty high too and heats up very quickly .
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
I picked up this wand at Ulta because I heard great things! It works wonderfully and has a lot of heat settings. It was super cheap so I was pleasantly surprised! Glad I went with this one. It worked great on my long hair and as well on my now short hair
Emily D.
Great Falls
I really like this curling wand. It heats up really quickly and the temperature holds well on the wand. I feel like I can crawl my hair really quickly with this wand. It’s a decent price for this tool and I feel like my hair stays curled all day when i use it.
Jamie G.
San Diego
I love this curling wand more than anything I’ve ever used for curling my hair. I love the size, I love how easily I can maneuver it around without burning myself, and I love how hot it gets. I often have problems with curling wands with only a few heat settings not getting warm enough to quickly curl hair, but this one goes up to 412 degrees. I couldn’t recommend this enough, and it is great quality for such a low price. Purchased on amazon a few years ago and it works like new
Elle R.
Amazing for gorgeous beach waves! This was my first clamp-less curling iron and it has lasted me well over 5 years! I have recommended it to many friends who have also purchased it and feel as passionately about it as I do! Great product!
Amber S.
Cedar Rapids
I am looking for a good curling wand. Can anyone recommend the best one to buy? What size would you suggest as well?

Amazon