BY REMINGTON

Remington Pretty Fierce 1875 Watt Hair Dryer see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikki J.
I’ve had mine for about four years now and it hasn’t fail me yet. I actually purchased it from Family Dollar, so the price was pretty affordable. Still works as if I just bought it. It doesn’t overheat, it doesn’t cause any electrical shortages, and on the high setting, I can finish my hair in ten minutes.
Tammy D.
Spokane, WA
I love love love this blow dryer! It dries my hair much more quickly that most dryers.  It is quiet which is very helpful because I get up at 1:30am for work and don't want to wake up my husband and two kids.  I use the medium heat setting and have very healthy hair.  I love the way it looks too.  So cute!!!!
Harmony S.
This hairdryer is so cheap at target but it works so well. I go through so many hair dryers because I move all the time but I never feel bad about tossing these blow dryers because they’re so cheap and always work
Kelly V.
Provo, Utah
Hated! Every product I buy from hamilton it gives me a headache! All of them break so easily! There was a hair cut machine as well and I only used 3 times I stoped working. So I don’t recommend and don’t buy anymore this brand
Benjamin S.
Des Moines, IA
Thought they were all created equal. Not true. As a man, I don't need the hair dryer for very long. This dryer mare that time even shorter. Let me tell you it makes that fresh new haircut even fresher.
Carla N.
Georgetown
I love this hair dryer! It dries hair quickly without damaging it! I don't often dry my hair but when I do it takes 10 min or less with my thick hair. It was a relatively inexpensive hair dryer and it's worked for over 4 years now! Absolutely would recommend it!
Abbey T.
Anchorage
This hair dryer did not work very well. It didn't get very hot and it only worked for a few months before it stopped working. I have straight hair and it works well to dry my hair but it took forever because it didn't blow enough air or get hot enough.
Caleigh P.
North Kingstown
This product is great and I love drying my hair with this. Has a good amount of modes and has the cool mode as well for when you’re done with your hair and you want to set it. Love this hairdryer. Lasted 3-4 years so far. 👍🏻
Remington. T.
I have super thick, curly, hair. And it will take 10 years for it to normally dry. This blow dryer was amazing. Within five minutes my hair was completely dry. I would recommend anyone with thick hair this blow dryer
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I bought this after my beloved (and very old) hairdryer finally quit working a month ago. So far, i love it! Cute color, drys my hair quickly, and not extremely loud