Remington Pretty Fierce Ceramic 1

Remington Pretty Fierce Ceramic 1" Straightener - Black

BY REMINGTON

Remington Pretty Fierce Ceramic 1" Straightener - Black Color: Black. Gender: Female. see more...

Remington Pretty Fierce Ceramic 1
Remington Pretty Fierce Ceramic 1" Straightener - Black
Idania M.
I've had this flat iron for over 2 years and I love it. No shortages or anything! I've used it to make beautiful curls & to get my hair bone straight. The plates are sooo much longer than any other flat iron I've seen or used. Heats up in 15secs & cuts off after an hour, so I never gave to worry when I'm rushing to school & forget to turn it off. It has a long swiveling cord. I just love this
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
Gets warm fast and works great on my hair. Hardly have to go over any piece twice. Hair doesn't get caught in the product and easy to hold.
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
I had gotten this as a quick buy after I couldn't find mine after a move. First off the style on the top of the straighter is so pretty and comes in allot of designs. It heats up fast n does a good job. My only negative would be u only have off low high. No actual heat dial, but that is my fault for not reading the package
Ashley H.
Bellport, NY
I have used this straightener in the past. It does the job but as someone with long, thick hair, the one inch width just doesn't cut it. It causes the process of straightening my hair to take so much longer because I have to go so slow to ensure all my hair is straightened
Crystal A.
Ogden, UT
I got this for my girls who both have fine, thin hair. It doesn't get as hot as my other straightener, which is ok for their hair. It also takes forever to warm up. The irons are so smooth that their hair slips right through it. It makes doing the hair of two wiggly young kids a little difficult. It performs the basic functions, I haven't had any problems. I just don't like it.
Robin D.
Your basic hair straightener. Nothing super fast but definitely gets the job done. I think I've had mine for at least a few years & it's in pristine condition & works just as well as it did the day I took it out of the box.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
This works really well with any hair type. I use this hair straightener almost every day. I got it at Walmart and it was reasonably priced. I have thick hair and it still works very well to straighten.
Mia K.
Owings Mills, MD
Love this product and all Remington products! Got this as a gift as my first straightener almost 5 years ago and it still is doing the trick. I don't straighten my hair too often, because it is naturally wavy-straight, but when I use this straightener, it takes away the frizz in my hair too, which is such a plus!
Erin H.
South Point, OH
Iron heats up evenly and quickly. Plates provide a smooth glide. Product has been reliable for a little over a year with little signs of wear or degrade. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who wants a quick way to even out ends.
Yisbeli A.
I have this one and I loved it. One of the best products I've ever used. I've used it a lot. Since I was 20 and now I'm 22. I have really curly hair, but this straightener make miracles, haha :) That's why I love it. The price is good, very affordable.