BY REMINGTON

Featuring a high-performance precision power dc motor with turbo boost and titanium-coated blades for extra strength, the remington hc5550 precision power beard and hair clipper offers salon-quality results at home. Self-sharpening blades start sharp and stay sharp, cutting through hair of any thickness with ease. The clippers can be charged from a standard wall outlet or from a usb port for extra convenience on the go, and will operate cordlessly for up to 40 minutes at a time. With 15 length settings for complete trimming control and click n' wash blades offering easy cleaning, the remington hc5550 precision power beard and hair... see more...

Carmel V.
TOMBALL, TX
I bought this for my brother-in-law one time and he said it was awesome. It's super easy to use and easily stored away when he's not using it. He's Persian, so he has pretty coarse hair. If he thinks it's good for HIS hair, it must be good for anyone's. Lol!
Shirin G.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I do not know how I feel about it because I have never used it before. I have not used any of these trimmer or clippers before and I am not entirely sure how they work. I assume they would work well and get the job done just as good as anything else. But I don't know.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
I use my husband's trimmer to do his hair all the time and it works extremely well! I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who is looking to rid their bodies of unwanted hair!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Master Groomer Expert
Remington precision titanium power haircut and beard kit is definitely worth the money, you get so many uses out of it. Easy clean up.
Genesis G.
This little trimmer is so nice! Cuts nicely and doesn't tug/pull or anything! Very easy to use! My man loves it!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I had a use this product on my son when I have Bernie could his hair when he was an infant because he had a ball spots and it really did cut his hair neatly and even I was really satisfied with the hair cut his hair grow out perfectly fine after
Tabatha F.
Centralia, IL
This was just ok. It did the job it was supposed to do, but that's expected of any product. It didn't go above & beyond or leave me feeling the need to tell anyone about it.
Alexandra V.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My boyfriend swears by this kit. He has tried many products but this beard trimmer is for sure his favorite.
Maria L.
Husband loves these. Older models seemed to have lasted better but it works for daily trimming. Easy to use.
Rebecca H.
Oxnard, CA
I have a half shaved head and I use this weekly to keep my hair buzzed. It never cuts or scrapes my skin, and is pretty quiet. It saves me a ton of money from not having to go to the salon every week. My husband uses it as well and loves it for trimming his beard.